New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Yep, me too!! And I dropped my whole filter/motor assembly right on top of my lights while installing that.
I have also learned my lesson about messing around inside the tent with plants. NOTE TO SELF~ Always remove plants before doing anything in tent!

:face:

Dont ask, ha ha

Yep, me too!! And I dropped my whole filter/motor assembly right on top of my lights while installing that.
That filter was a bitch to hang. Can’t tell you how many times I dropped mine trying to hang it in the tent with those silly straps they include - I’m short with short arms and small hands. I finally just zip tied it up there.

I decided to harvest plant 2. Was hard to find white hairs anymore, and I need the space for the Gypsy Widow plants I started. I decided to take the branches off and put them directly into the herb dryer. I guess my buds will be flattened some on one side, but I’m cool with that as long as it smokes good.

I filled up 7 shelves on the herb dryer with the buds from this plant. That’s more than twice the room plant 1 needed for its flowers. The buds were fat, fluffy and numerous. Can’t wait till they dry.

View attachment 982952 View attachment 982953 View attachment 982954
hey sweetie. your grow is so much like mine!! even the drying racks you have. i used to just put a little fan on it to spin it around, and a few times a day i would bang my hand on the bottom of each level to shake around the nugs so they would dry even and not get flat. Someone else using root riots, cow pots, and autopots like me, way cool.:biggrin::d5: :)

Last edited:
Moving on...

I got the grow tent and pots cleaned up so I finally potted up my Gypsy Widow seedlings. Man Super Soil stinks! Not so bad once you get it mixed but still. Talk about poop! Hopefully my plants like it as much as my dog seemed to.

I used:

SUPER SOIL ORGANIC CONCENTRATE Amazon product

Here are the babies, watered in with rain I collected. It was the exact correct PH.

View attachment 984228

MAN, your plants are getting "shit on" from every angle! Just kidding my sweet...HA HAAAAAA

I love the binder clips — they come in handy for all sorts of things.

Looking forward to using Autopots on my next grow. Coco/perlite over clay pebbles over air domes. Starting with 4 Stone Dragon from Autoflower Portal, hoping to end up with 2 females (or more). Might research some of the “how to tell if it’s a female seed” threads to kind of cut to the chase.
Hi hon. why not purchase from someone who sells feminized seeds, they are a little more expensive...but you wont have to go through the effort of growing males and having to toss them :biggrin:

The tent is more jungle-like each day. Wondering when the three will flower. The one that’s flowering is already a week ahead of the others.
54445F15-1A40-49A0-9827-4A2D6EC8771C.jpeg
028F6F4E-8DFB-454D-88BC-4D0C1559BDEF.jpeg

Hi hon. why not purchase from someone who sells feminized seeds, they are a little more expensive...but you wont have to go through the effort of growing males and having to toss them :biggrin:
Hi MassMom — I’m not too excited about the process and time involved in non-feminized strains, believe me. But the Stone Dragon is special, it’s an amazingly beautiful plant and it’s potency makes it perfect for those with MS — I have a sister with MS and hope to grow some for her.

Hi MassMom — I’m not too excited about the process and time involved in non-feminized strains, believe me. But the Stone Dragon is special, it’s an amazingly beautiful plant and it’s potency makes it perfect for those with MS — I have a sister with MS and hope to grow some for her.
Saw some “feminizing spray” on dealzer but not sure how it works or when it’s used or anything .

Saw some “feminizing spray” on dealzer but not sure how it works or when it’s used or anything .
Oh that’s an idea too. I’m going to look at it as a learning process for this first grow of them. It’s a 10 pack and I’ll be using 4 of the seeds, if she likes the medicine I’ll definitely be running them again.

Back