New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

great progress @NewDream we use horse manure for are outdoor plants in the summer i grow in coco indoor so can't comment about the gnats ect

I’m this way in life too. I always want to try new things. Especially food. Everyone asks me about new restaurants first.

Yah! My own poop tea bags! Lord knows Lucky Leo makes plenty of it! I could go on Shark Tank too!

Haha! Right on, New Dream!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve been stretching and tying branches again. Also, I switched the lights from being on 24 hours to 20-4. That’s what’s recommended but I was hoping 24 would give my plants a boost. It’s hard to say whether it has, but it’s certainly given my power bill a boost. Hopefully 20-4 will work just as well but lower the power bill.

A0BDC282-C013-4985-819C-BB8B1D1FB1B2.jpeg
45F3581B-61CA-41E5-8197-81F0360F22A9.jpeg

@Screwauger Visit me too! My current grow won’t be on ILGM and I’d still love your input.

Collected 12 gallons or so of rain water to add to the reservoir. I let it warm up in the house and refilled my reservoir, adding a small amount of Golden Tree and a large bag of llama shit courtesy of Eden the Llama. I’m not sure if it’s the super soil, llama tea and/or rain water that my plants love, but they’re doing great so I’m keeping things the same, except for the Golden Tree (GT). I used GT last grow and got a great yield so I’m incorporating it in this grow and will use the same bud booster, Big Up Powder, when the time comes.

0C54C354-DD40-40E2-BCEF-E98245F05800.jpeg
CAD20C7F-3721-4CAE-96D0-E9FAB95AC65C.jpeg
67A8896A-933C-46CD-AE96-8F157BEBA11D.jpeg

Last edited:
Collected 12 gallons or so of rain water to add to the reservoir. I let it warm up in the house and refilled my reservoir, adding a small amount of Golden Tree and a large bag of llama shit courtesy of Eden the Llama. I’m not sure if it’s the super soil, llama tea and/or rain water that my plants love, but they’re doing great so I’m keeping things the same, except for the Golden Tree (GT). I used GT last grow and got a great yield so I’m incorporating it in this grow and will use the same bud booster, Big Up Powder, when the time comes.

View attachment 996739 View attachment 996741 View attachment 996742

Looking great, ND! I wouldn't change a thing. The plants are obviously loving the combination! That Llama poop may be your MVP of this grow!

It’s nice to have a nanny cam. I’m out of town, visiting family, but I can still peek in at my plants. I love looking at them. They make me feel peaceful- my own little garden.

View attachment 996016

I do the same thing. It's the next best thing, and helps to give me peace of mind when traveling. I know what you mean about feeling peaceful. If I am ever stressed, I just go to my little Garden, and the stress melts away. I think growing itself is therapeutic for me.

I do the same thing. It's the next best thing, and helps to give me peace of mind when traveling. I know what you mean about feeling peaceful. If I am ever stressed, I just go to my little Garden, and the stress melts away. I think growing itself is therapeutic for me.
Absolutely- it’s therapeutic for me as well. It’s nice to have a hobby to love.

Putting that tent together by myself was a bitch. Had to watch a YouTube video to learn how to hook up filter system. They said to use these straps that came with the tent, but I saw another video where they used zip ties, which was much easier to mount the filter with. Not bad for a girl, eh?

Meanwhile, the seeds are all getting tails! Yay!

You should have seen me try to put up my huge tent by myself. never again!! ha ha..........good job. :bighug:

I have been blessed so far with a very easy grow. The plants are doing really well and no deficiencies or burns or anything. We are in week 8 and one plant is in preflower already. These seeds were cheap but they’re good!
0855B29D-37DA-404F-9AF3-0E66B0079468.jpeg
D9873CB1-24B0-496E-B506-22FB52E69163.jpeg

Back