New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Cheap and good! Sound like a winner! Isn't it great when it's boring? Looking great, ND!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Your ladies are looking happy ND! I’m curious about the bamboo posts. What are you doing with those?
I used those, for lack of better material, to tie the plants back and train before they got too big. Then I switched to binder clips and twist ties, which works much better. Next grow, I’ll only use the binder clip method - since I work in an office, I have access to them even when broke. Lol

The girls are growing like crazy right now and one’s in the early stages of flowering. (Back row, left) I’m debating about adding bloom nutes now or waiting a bit for the others to start blooming. I’m leaning towards adding some stuff. I just got some roots organic samples and I’m curious about them. (The samples are free, you just pay for shipping on their website, and pick 3 products. http://aurorainnovations.com/)

One plant continually has a few burned tips but overall is very healthy so I’m letting it go. Don’t know I could do much anyway since the nutrients are mostly in the soil. Overall the girls look great still so I’m still skating.

7EBF27C3-566B-4B71-9000-A5EAE22D73B3.jpeg
7445D0AE-D4DC-4120-AC6B-17E25FA05CB1.jpeg
50E9F00D-4C2D-4D7D-827C-FD250FB13B42.jpeg

I used those, for lack of better material, to tie the plants back and train before they got too big. Then I switched to binder clips and twist ties, which works much better. Next grow, I’ll only use the binder clip method - since I work in an office, I have access to them even when broke. Lol

I think they were a great idea, Dream!

Girls are looking great, by the way! Lush green shade! I am not familiar with your nutes (especially, your additives! Haha), so I can't advise on whether to add flowering. It typically wouldn't hurt to add some flowering nutes a bit early, but since you sound like you may be suspect burn already on one plant, it is a decision.

I went ahead and added the roots organic, with a little Golden Tree and Big Up powder. Ph is at 6.5ish. Let’s see what happens.

I love the binder clips — they come in handy for all sorts of things.

Looking forward to using Autopots on my next grow. Coco/perlite over clay pebbles over air domes. Starting with 4 Stone Dragon from Autoflower Portal, hoping to end up with 2 females (or more). Might research some of the “how to tell if it’s a female seed” threads to kind of cut to the chase.

Back