New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

I’ve been doing a lot of clipping here and there and got a little creative with the low stress training. I’m taking advantage of the lip of the Autopots- perfect place to put a binder clip - then just tying branches to the binder clips and pulling them down. Works great. Noticed a couple of gnats flying around so I ordered some yellow cards. Do gnats come with organic soil and llama poop? I hope not.

62615C80-37E1-464B-897C-23BD4501E0CA.jpeg
10A8EB73-D89D-46D7-A604-5D14ACA1C33E.jpeg
95E1C87E-B1FC-4B62-9559-0A14637A83F0.jpeg
64DDE036-3FC4-463E-96CE-60715B11E925.jpeg

Looking great NewDream!

They are loving that Llama poo, for sure!!

They are loving that Llama poo, for sure!!
I found a farm about an hour drive from me that gives free horse manure. I’m wondering if I should use horse poop or stick with llama for this grow. The ad said a lot of the horse manure is already composted. @Weed Warrior grew some ginormous plants in horse shit. Hmmm. Maybe grab the composted poop and mix it in the soil next grow. Decisions.

I found a farm about an hour drive from me that gives free horse manure. I’m wondering if I should use horse poop or stick with llama for this grow. The ad said a lot of the horse manure is already composted. @Weed Warrior grew some ginormous plants in horse shit. Hmmm. Maybe grab the composted poop and mix it in the soil next grow. Decisions.

Id love to see a side by side grow with llama and horse!

Ha ha! Why not try? I love how you embrace experimenting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Id love to see a side by side grow with llama and horse!

Ha ha! Maybe New Dream's pup can get into the competition too! I forgot his name but I can see him signing bags before New Dream puts in the mail to the buyers!

Ha ha! Why not try? I love how you embrace experimenting!

I’m this way in life too. I always want to try new things. Especially food. Everyone asks me about new restaurants first.

Ha ha! Maybe New Dream's pup can get into the competition too! I forgot his name but I can see him signing bags before New Dream puts in the mail to the buyers! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yah! My own poop tea bags! Lord knows Lucky Leo makes plenty of it! I could go on Shark Tank too!

Back