New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Hey New Dream, wow! I have never seen such a thing. Where did you hear about this?
The company was on Shark Tank. The sharks laughed them out of the tank. I was at home going, “Hmmm. Llama shit sounds like it could be a good fertilizer.”
:crying:

I hope it works out! They say not to use organics in Autopots because you can clog the lines. I risked it with the Golden Tree and didn’t get clogged though I diluted it a lot and it did take a few minutes to flush it out of the lines for the new grow. Last grow went fairly well so decided to risk it again. If it’ turns out anything like @Weed Warrior giant horse shit plants, I’ll be glad I did.
LOL! I’ll have to go and lurk about the giant horse shit plants and see this with my own eyes. Have you checked out @UndisturbedOrganix grow? Pretty soon you’ll have worms swimming in the reservoir, a couple crayfish, who knows what else. Hydro and aquariums get together!

It does seem to have been random markings. They’re much larger now and none of the new leaves had any markings.

I can’t believe I grew that much bud! I used Golden Tree, Big Up Powder and the tomato hormone spray below. I’m using all of that again!

View attachment 990074
oh yeah, keep doing what works
I’m starting the llama doo in the reservoir today. It’s literally llama shit in a net bag. I dropped it into the approximately 6 gallons of rain water I collected. The Llama Brew company sent a sweet little note and card. Lol. @trailanimal @Weed Warrior

View attachment 990815

View attachment 990812

View attachment 990814

View attachment 990813

LOL! I’ll have to go and lurk about the giant horse shit plants and see this with my own eyes. Have you checked out @UndisturbedOrganix grow? Pretty soon you’ll have worms swimming in the reservoir, a couple crayfish, who knows what else. Hydro and aquariums get together!
I’m watching @UndisturbedOrganix thread now, thanks! Those are some gorgeous plants!

Wow! Right in the reservoir like that. I’ve never seen such a thing. Wonders will never cease LOL!!

How old are your ladies? They are looking good. I’m pretty excited about your second grow!
Oh - the girls are about 5 weeks now.

Back