New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

What a nice sweet satisfying moment! Can’t wait for mine. Patience is a virtue and all that. I need to upgrade my carbon filter or something because I can smell GG4 all throughout the house and the fact I can’t get high sometimes drives. Me. Crazy!

Definitely a sativa dominant strain. I popped over to Barney’s website and that’s how they have it listed. My type of high.
Thanks for checking the source for me! On one of the seed websites it said Barney’s Farm TD is indica and that had me stumped. Thanks again!

I noticed some small black spots on two of my seedlings last night and this morning I found that a brown area had developed near the black spot on one. Not sure but I’m wondering whether I have bugs of some kind or some sort of mold. (perhaps from using organic soil?)

I checked my What’s Wrong with My Marijuana Plant? book but the pictures don’t seem to match my plants. Does anyone know what this might be? Spider mites? I don’t see any bugs or webs. Mold?

I tried to use the infirmary but again the pictures don’t match and the thread for posting sick plants is closed. I will put the relevant info below. Please share your thoughts. Thank you.

Problem: small black spots on seedlings, one with some brown around it.

Medium/grow method: Autopots, super soil, plain water. Soil is Oregon’s Only#4 with extra perlite. Layer of growstones at the bottom.

Feed: and supplements used: Natures Living Soil Super Soil

water source: rain water I collected.

Strain/age: Gypsy Widow, 3 weeks 3 days

light used: Mars Hydro LED

Climate: grow tent 66-71 Fahrenheit, approximately 40% humidity

Additional info:

I also started the seeds in rapid rooters, then planted in cow pots (made of manure) with soil, then into the Autopots.

Please help us! @bushmasterar15 @archie gemmill @ anyone!

BD2D4920-EE83-4CBB-BCE0-65D2EECD2CFE.jpeg
390D953A-7FB2-479E-87F9-4153037567FE.jpeg
65C83C7B-5B4F-4293-9D60-6820113F9B3D.jpeg
A3563526-C845-4EC3-913D-A89597B073CB.jpeg

Gosh, I don’t have any ideas. I’ll be watching and learning though to see what the experts say. Just curious, have you turned the reservoir on? Or are you top feeding? Or both?

Gosh, I don’t have any ideas. I’ll be watching and learning though to see what the experts say. Just curious, have you turned the reservoir on? Or are you top feeding? Or both?
I just potted them on Saturday so will be top watering until they are established- 2 weeks or so. Then I will turn on the reservoir. On Saturday, I did water quite thoroughly, though, around the cowpots and out to the side of the pot.

I noticed some small black spots on two of my seedlings last night and this morning I found that a brown area had developed near the black spot on one. Not sure but I’m wondering whether I have bugs of some kind or some sort of mold. (perhaps from using organic soil?)

I checked my What’s Wrong with My Marijuana Plant? book but the pictures don’t seem to match my plants. Does anyone know what this might be? Spider mites? I don’t see any bugs or webs. Mold?

I tried to use the infirmary but again the pictures don’t match and the thread for posting sick plants is closed. I will put the relevant info below. Please share your thoughts. Thank you.

Problem: small black spots on seedlings, one with some brown around it.

Medium/grow method: Autopots, super soil, plain water. Soil is Oregon’s Only#4 with extra perlite. Layer of growstones at the bottom.

Feed: and supplements used: Natures Living Soil Super Soil

water source: rain water I collected.

Strain/age: Gypsy Widow, 3 weeks 3 days

light used: Mars Hydro LED

Climate: grow tent 66-71 Fahrenheit, approximately 40% humidity

Additional info:

I also started the seeds in rapid rooters, then planted in cow pots (made of manure) with soil, then into the Autopots.

Please help us! @bushmasterar15 @archie gemmill @ anyone!

View attachment 985436 View attachment 985437 View attachment 985438 View attachment 985439
White flies or early septoria, maybe?

I'm thinking it will be alright. The first couple sets of leaves do die off but the new growth looks good.
Thanks! Was also wondering if I’m worrying too much. I’m thinking of spraying with pepper or neem anyway and putting down a layer of mulch just to be safe

The second Tangerine Dream plant yielded 4.6 ounces after trim. All together, the two healthy plants yielded 8.3 ounces! I still have to trim the 2 1-footers.
99CD6B0C-8B84-4B7A-9664-0B232D6F0154.jpeg

Back