New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

That’s an awesome looking lady you got there NewDream. Whether you cut it now or wait, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!
Thanks! I put the pics up in live stoner gossip as well and the consensus seems to be to wait a bit so I’m going to let it go awhile longer.

I largely ignore these two plants. These are the two I nearly drowned and their growth got stunted. They are each about 14 inches tall. As you can see, they still produced some bud. The odd thing is that this is week 10 and their buds are still growing. There are little shoots of buds where there weren’t before. Especially on the sativa-like flowers it’s noticeable but on the Indica-like one too. The Indica-like plant also has a weird small lower branch with one-finger leaves.

89F1C914-A81E-4016-855C-F49464F2AB1E.jpeg
3434A493-6ACA-425A-AA4E-999FD06A28B4.jpeg
1AA60584-C7DE-4A98-BA80-51440D16BA9A.jpeg
181A82C5-06C5-4936-B8AF-EBE878EE83BA.jpeg
78207858-ECA0-4CF0-9E03-1B7FFA1FCB7A.jpeg

You have some foxtailing. It can be caused by heat or light stress and sometimes it can be some strains that it happens more with.

Reactions: wes
You have some foxtailing. It can be caused by heat or light stress and sometimes it can be some strains that it happens more with.
So that’s what that is! It did get up to 78-79 degrees F this past week in the tent.

Is 78-79 too hot? That’s about what I’ve been running in the tent all along.

I can turn the heat way down in that room if I need to.

Reactions: wes
Is 78-79 too hot? That’s about what I’ve been running in the tent all along.

I can turn the heat way down in that room if I need to.
I’ve read it should be between 68 and 76. I didn’t think a few degrees would matter but maybe it does. Or maybe it’s due to the stress of being overwatered awhile ago?

My fan is on its lowest setting because it’s too big for the tent and also because low humidity has always been a problem. Maybe I’ll turn it up a bit.

My fan is on its lowest setting because it’s too big for the tent and also because low humidity has always been a problem. Maybe I’ll turn it up a bit.
I bough this fan for my desk at work. I had to bring it home because people in the office were complaining about it being too powerful and blowing in their direction. I didn’t expect it to work as well as it does. I set it up on a stool in the door of the grow tent and it’s perfect for the plants and 4x4 tent. It oscillates and it’s cheap. I’ve had it going through my whole grow.

Holmes 8-Inch Fan | Lil’ Blizzard Oscillating Table Fan, Black Amazon product

Excellent choice! That’s the very same fan I have blowing under the canopy. It definitely moves some air. I am pleased with it.

I meant to say my exhaust fan is on the lowest setting.

Back