New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Nutrient issues past mid flower are very common and sometimes difficult to manage. The plant knows it’s life cycle is winding down and each responds differently. Part of the “art” of growing is learning to read your plants; it’s also a lot of the fun of growing and gets better with experience. Your buds look great overall, nice job:thumbsup:

Nutrient issues past mid flower are very common and sometimes difficult to manage. The plant knows it’s life cycle is winding down and each responds differently. Part of the “art” of growing is learning to read your plants; it’s also a lot of the fun of growing and gets better with experience. Your buds look great overall, nice job:thumbsup:
Thanks Wes! Makes me feel a little better. I learn best from trying and watching and it’s all school to me. If I had it to do again, I wouldn’t have put additives in the reservoir. I think they may have negatively effected the super soil. I read - later - that you should resist urges to add things with super soil. Oops. Too late. Using Biotabs and Mephisto seeds next grow. I promise to follow instructions!

Thanks Wes! Makes me feel a little better. I learn best from trying and watching and it’s all school to me. If I had it to do again, I wouldn’t have put additives in the reservoir. I think they may have negatively effected the super soil. I read - later - that you should resist urges to add things with super soil. Oops. Too late. Using Biotabs and Mephisto seeds next grow. I promise to follow instructions!

Eden doesn't like the sound of that, Dream! Buds are looking great, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Eden doesn't like the sound of that, Dream! Buds are looking great, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
You’re right! Edens sad. But it gets a lil cumbersome with a big box of llama shit hanging around. Eden did great tho. Plants seemed to like that. But biotabs are calling for next grow. Thanks Iriee!

The girls are fully flowering and I’m trying to wait patiently as I still don’t see many cloudy trichs. They smell amazing and are sticky.

I took a lower branch to test out my new dryer. It was created just for cannabis and averages about 96 hours to dry trimmed buds and at a temperature that’s perfect for drying weed. You can fit a QP in the trays it comes with - you can also buy extra trays and use the machine to dry 1/2 lb. I’m sticking with the QP size for now. If I’m happy with it, I’ll do a full review.

5E839C24-4815-448B-87C4-9C1305AF3F5D.jpeg
E6EF520F-3668-4426-B6C5-02FC268D371B.jpeg
7DDF5F1A-AF66-458A-B807-59B3BE90A289.jpeg

Damn, those buds look delicious! Nothing like a good bud shot!

Well, my lower branch buds dried in 50 hours in the machine. Opened her up and got a nice crack when I bent a stem. These were small buds so they dried fast. The buds smelled great and had a nice fluffy texture. I’m currently smoking them in a joint and the taste is good but the smoke is a bit harsh without having been cured at all. I can say it beats other methods I’ve used for testing buds like oven drying or laying a bud or two near a fan. Nice taste and smell and it was fast and thorough. So far, I like the machine.

The weed is already pretty potent but I checked trichomes and they’re still not cloudy enough and zero amber, so we’ll wait awhile longer.
945F6BF5-FF79-40CB-8B19-9B0A346E68EE.jpeg

DD7445D3-AFCE-460C-A9CE-6F1ADEAAB7AF.jpeg
60CD6B70-C6AF-4758-8917-BE9D0C157F0A.jpeg

Well, my lower branch buds dried in 50 hours in the machine. Opened her up and got a nice crack when I bent a stem. These were small buds so they dried fast. The buds smelled great and had a nice fluffy texture. I’m currently smoking them in a joint and the taste is good but the smoke is a bit harsh without having been cured at all. I can say it beats other methods I’ve used for testing buds like oven drying or laying a bud or two near a fan. Nice taste and smell and it was fast and thorough. So far, I like the machine.

The weed is already pretty potent but I checked trichomes and they’re still not cloudy enough and zero amber, so we’ll wait awhile longer.
View attachment 1025535
View attachment 1025531 View attachment 1025532

That drying machine seems like the real deal!

Back