New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

i had a similar problem with just one plant and i found out late on just that 1 had root rot so when you can if you can lift your plant in its pot see if it smells mine smelled like off eggs its worth a check she just must not of liked being wet all the time but i still got over 5 oz off her

i had a similar problem with just one plant and i found out late on just that 1 had root rot so when you can if you can lift your plant in its pot see if it smells mine smelled like off eggs its worth a check she just must not of liked being wet all the time but i still got over 5 oz off her
Thanks friend! I’ll check on it but I think I gave them too much BigUp Powder. And I threw in some sample additives on top of it. Too much stuff. And I’m using super soil so I don’t need any of it. Silly me. They still have nice buds though.

Thanks friend! I’ll check on it but I think I gave them too much BigUp Powder. And I threw in some sample additives on top of it. Too much stuff. And I’m using super soil so I don’t need any of it. Silly me. They still have nice buds though.
your doing a great job i love my autopots but your gonna have a monster trimming session on ya hangs and thanks for all the support you've gave me in my thread

Hey no problem! I love watching your thread. You grow beautiful plants.
what lights are you using pal the good people at SANlight were good enough to let me test there lights i was using budget ones of different makes last year so these have been a new thing to get dialed in to my old blurple coloured ones

what lights are you using pal the good people at SANlight were good enough to let me test there lights i was using budget ones of different makes last year so these have been a new thing to get dialed in to my old blurple coloured ones
I’m growing with a MarsHydro Reflector. I’ve just ordered another. I’m going to be setting up a 4x8 next grow so I’ll need 2. I wish someone wanted me to test their lights! That’s awesome!

Congrats on the tent ND — busting at the seams in there. They are going to give you a ton of bud, look to be piling on the weight now. Haven’t a clue what the yellowing might be. You will love your 4x8 and being able to get in there and take care of your girls. And I think environment is easier to control in a bigger space.

Congrats on the light too. I’m thinking about throwing my blurple in there with the cobs just to mix it up, I think the plants like the blurples.

Congrats on the tent ND — busting at the seams in there. They are going to give you a ton of bud, look to be piling on the weight now. Haven’t a clue what the yellowing might be. You will love your 4x8 and being able to get in there and take care of your girls. And I think environment is easier to control in a bigger space.

Congrats on the light too. I’m thinking about throwing my blurple in there with the cobs just to mix it up, I think the plants like the blurples.
Thanks! Yes. Mars Hydro COB pendulum light actually mixes the blurple and white light, but they’re over $200 each. I’d like to have those but they’re out of my price range. Would be nice to have both.

Thanks! Yes. Mars Hydro COB pendulum light actually mixes the blurple and white light, but they’re over $200 each. I’d like to have those but they’re out of my price range. Would be nice to have both.
before these, i had a kingbo 900w and a viperspectra 600w dimmable in a 4x4 tent and smashed it weight wise i still rate them and if i had more room i would be still using my old lights also if you ever want to get on the testing team let me know and would like to get into the competition grow offs i thought im growing weed anyway make it more fun

The girls have lost a lot of leaves which makes me a little anxious. The reservoir now has a light grow solution in it and a small amount of bloom booster. The flowers still look great. I hope they keep fattening up.

2565F2E1-7808-4DCA-AE57-C995EC22E688.jpeg
DB1592E4-EF59-4826-B1B6-B050F5155F1A.jpeg
B1133F50-4DBC-450A-AF45-4D8ED8820F47.jpeg
FE40E254-6DB8-4E86-A875-AF33CC82C585.jpeg
C8D5691C-BCBD-4958-8CF5-830B5D3FEFED.jpeg
FFA437EB-A541-4D8A-8706-02FAAD194554.jpeg

Attachments

• 2D94C971-35B7-4E22-882A-7C0988BE6BF5.jpeg
    2D94C971-35B7-4E22-882A-7C0988BE6BF5.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Back