New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

I decided to harvest plant 2. Was hard to find white hairs anymore, and I need the space for the Gypsy Widow plants I started. I decided to take the branches off and put them directly into the herb dryer. I guess my buds will be flattened some on one side, but I’m cool with that as long as it smokes good.

I filled up 7 shelves on the herb dryer with the buds from this plant. That’s more than twice the room plant 1 needed for its flowers. The buds were fat, fluffy and numerous. Can’t wait till they dry.

C6674021-79F8-49B3-9967-E42F2285FB9F.jpeg
CE70E358-8441-4209-94CD-79297ACDD471.jpeg
6384C0A7-E534-44FF-A618-82B99738272C.jpeg

Sweet plant. Be careful of mold with plants that dense. Keep some air moving around her.

Nice job,...excellent yield for sure.

I decided to harvest plant 2. Was hard to find white hairs anymore, and I need the space for the Gypsy Widow plants I started. I decided to take the branches off and put them directly into the herb dryer. I guess my buds will be flattened some on one side, but I’m cool with that as long as it smokes good.

I filled up 7 shelves on the herb dryer with the buds from this plant. That’s more than twice the room plant 1 needed for its flowers. The buds were fat, fluffy and numerous. Can’t wait till they dry.

View attachment 982952 View attachment 982953 View attachment 982954
great job my friend :slap:

Just smoked my first joint from my first auto flowering harvest. It still needs to cure for awhile but it’s smokeable. Very nice sativa high. Very much a head high. Not sleepy at all but relaxed. Loving Tangerine Dream.

I am curious about whether Tangerine Dream is supposed to be a sativa or Indica. Barney’s Farm, who invented the strain, calls it an Indica. Growers Choice, where I bought the seeds, calls it a sativa. It definitely feels like a sativa. Makes me wonder what different genetics went into Barney’s Farm vs Growers Choice, if any. Or is it the ruderalis that makes it more sativa-like?

C2753CB8-6DA0-49AA-ACBA-07F936064FCE.jpeg

What a nice sweet satisfying moment! Can’t wait for mine. Patience is a virtue and all that. I need to upgrade my carbon filter or something because I can smell GG4 all throughout the house and the fact I can’t get high sometimes drives. Me. Crazy!

Definitely a sativa dominant strain. I popped over to Barney’s website and that’s how they have it listed. My type of high.

Nice job, congratulations!:slap:

View attachment 982952 View attachment 982953 View attachment 982954

That's a killer harvest of what looks like some very premium buds! Congrats, man! Helluva first grow!

Here is a well deserved slap! :slap:

Moving on...

I got the grow tent and pots cleaned up so I finally potted up my Gypsy Widow seedlings. Man Super Soil stinks! Not so bad once you get it mixed but still. Talk about poop! Hopefully my plants like it as much as my dog seemed to.

I used:

SUPER SOIL ORGANIC CONCENTRATE Amazon product

Here are the babies, watered in with rain I collected. It was the exact correct PH.

E6D1CC96-6DFA-4900-BA7B-DBA19413B7CC.jpeg

Back