New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

sorry i didnt get or missed the tag back on 11th :frowny: should have @ ed me again or come chase me outa live stoners gossip.if you ever in diffs or just have a random quiery pop into LS someone may be knocking about can help,or at least point you in the right direction.was it just a random marking ? bugs like the undersides of leaves,but it dont look like bug damage.infirmary thread closed ?
nice harvest :thumbsup: i been at it 6,7 years rarely top 4 oz
nice growing :pass:
:pighug:

sorry i didnt get or missed the tag back on 11th :frowny: should have @ ed me again or come chase me outa live stoners gossip.if you ever in diffs or just have a random quiery pop into LS someone may be knocking about can help,or at least point you in the right direction.was it just a random marking ? bugs like the undersides of leaves,but it dont look like bug damage.infirmary thread closed ?
nice harvest :thumbsup: i been at it 6,7 years rarely top 4 oz
nice growing :pass:
:pighug:
It does seem to have been random markings. They’re much larger now and none of the new leaves had any markings.

I can’t believe I grew that much bud! I used Golden Tree, Big Up Powder and the tomato hormone spray below. I’m using all of that again!

0F1BD9F4-FDEB-4F4B-B667-99E2A718E846.jpeg

It took four months for Tangerine Dream to grow and flower. And it’s Growers Choice seeds. Wondering how Barney’s Farm compares.

I’m starting the llama doo in the reservoir today. It’s literally llama shit in a net bag. I dropped it into the approximately 6 gallons of rain water I collected. The Llama Brew company sent a sweet little note and card. Lol. @trailanimal @Weed Warrior

View attachment 990815

View attachment 990812

View attachment 990814

View attachment 990813
Wow! Right in the reservoir like that. I’ve never seen such a thing. Wonders will never cease LOL!!

How old are your ladies? They are looking good. I’m pretty excited about your second grow!

Wow! Right in the reservoir like that. I’ve never seen such a thing. Wonders will never cease LOL!!

How old are your ladies? They are looking good. I’m pretty excited about your second grow!
I hope it works out! They say not to use organics in Autopots because you can clog the lines. I risked it with the Golden Tree and didn’t get clogged though I diluted it a lot and it did take a few minutes to flush it out of the lines for the new grow. Last grow went fairly well so decided to risk it again. If it’ turns out anything like @Weed Warrior giant horse shit plants, I’ll be glad I did.

Back