New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Oh - the girls are about 5 weeks now.
5 weeks! Shit’s about to get real now!

Seriously though: someone, somewhere, right now has a straight up aquarium reservoir feeding their plants. I might even look for it LOL!

5 weeks! Shit’s about to get real now!

Seriously though: someone, somewhere, right now has a straight up aquarium reservoir feeding their plants. I might even look for it LOL!
I know of a guy In Wisconsin who has mini fruit trees being fed by a reservoir with carp in it. He says he gets good amounts of fruit. I also saw a YouTube video of someone showing how to put together an ebb and flow system out of PVC that will also have fish in the reservoir. Pretty interesting. Especially if you can eat fish once in awhile. Lol

The company was on Shark Tank. The sharks laughed them out of the tank. I was at home going, “Hmmm. Llama shit sounds like it could be a good fertilizer.”
:crying:

Haha! I love it! Thus is now the most interesting thread we got going!

Nice yield on those plants,congrats!:slap:

Was going to try to pin these girls to the ground but I don’t have any strong, bendy metal and I’m broke. Best I have are tomato stakes and twist ties, so I tied em back, like I did last time, before it gets too late to train.
ACE2547F-5349-4597-AFC7-281068D58B23.jpeg
7F12DD2B-C887-4AE3-A12B-A934C1E4127E.jpeg

The girls have already bushed up a bit since being tied back. I did a little defoliating and added more rain water to the llama brew in the reservoir. A couple of the plants have a few burned tips. I’m pretty sure it’s from the roots finally feeding on the supersoil - or maybe the llama brew. I’m not going to worry about it though. The llama brew has been diluted. They mostly look great - especially the new growth, so I’m just going to let it go for now.

DB94A020-0520-4F0A-B823-811E4BC8131A.jpeg

7E11CE93-3219-451F-ADDD-2EBBF744C72D.jpeg

Last edited:
The girls have already bushed up a bit since being tied back. I did a little defoliating and added more rain water to the llama brew in the reservoir. A couple of the plants have a few burned tips. I’m pretty sure it’s from the roots finally feeding on the supersoil - or maybe the llama brew. I’m not going to worry about it though. The llama brew has been diluted. They mostly look great - especially the new growth, so I’m just going to let it go for now.

View attachment 992487

View attachment 992420
They look great Lucy!

Love those wide leaves!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back