Indoor GG's Giant Greens

Looking great brother- that lst job really paid off

Thanks Sanguine, I'm pretty psyched with her. She now has all 3 of my lights on her too. Better nutes, better genetics, and more light ought to fatten up those buds :)

I almost wish I had not sprayed optic foliar this grow, I hit her with it at least 6 times. It's hard now to tell if if it's my new nutes, or the OF making her so healthy.

My last two grows were skinny wispy things. I got spoiled on my first grow (freeze berry) she was naturally fat no matter what mistakes or poor light I had.

_IGP0794.JPG

_IGP0792.JPG

_IGP0802.JPG

_IGP0795.JPG

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

_IGP0793.JPG

She gonna make daddy proud :)

day 48 to 50 I think...

36 inch x 28 inch x 30 inch high. more than twenty tops still stretching for the light. She drank 3 gallons water in two days! This is fun stuff. I'm in love.

I gave her a fan leaf haircut to get more light. She's now getting light all the way through, and better airflow. Stretching seems to have stopped, and the fattening is begining from just under the canopy and making it's way up the buds. I found her limit on nute strength too. She burned her tips and put oiut a few little dots on the leaves at 1000 PPM, I backed off to 700 PPM and she is loving it.

The biggest kola here next to a solo cup, which would easily fill the cup. It's hard to see how big it is under the fan leaves, I can't grab it around with a hand.

_IGP0831.JPG

another pretty top

_IGP0835.JPG

_IGP0827.JPG

I love playing with the lights and flash to show part blurple and part natural light. I'm learning to turn on and off different lights to get the effects.

But here is one str8 natural.

_IGP0829.JPG

_IGP0832.JPG

She is still got a serious head of hair, it's a jungle in there. I hate defoliating completely on principle. Therefor, I have not really gotten more than the main and largest leaves on the inside and underneath the canopy point.

Ok Damn. What a day. I worried all F'ng day about Botrytis till I could get home from work and harvest. I found BUD ROT!!!!!!! :redcard:

Big white and brown moldy spots on two of them. I removed them immediately, and only had a minute to inspect the other buds. I didn't see anything.

I got home and harvested, but found one more big ass bud with mold, and was able to save about 1/2 of it.

Thats the BAD news.....

The baddassery of this plant is astounding. Due to my predicament I did not take anymore plant shots, but I have pics of the rest of the harvest.

I harvested 3 fucking pounds wet. Of course, VERY wet because I dipped them in a baking soda and lemon dip, followed by cold water rinse dip. (just to be sure no mold spores) I weighed them after draining for an hour after the dip. I expect a solid POUND!!!!!!!!!!!

I might have my first pounder!:greenthumb::bravo::4th::holymoly:

_IGP0900.JPG
_IGP0911.JPG
_IGP0907.JPG
_IGP0909.JPG
_IGP0910.JPG
_IGP0905.JPG
_IGP0890.JPG
_IGP0908.JPG
_IGP0891.JPG
_IGP0894.JPG

_IGP0914.JPG

The mold is gone. Thank the Gods. I used some industrial cleaners for the grow room, and a lot of bleach to clean that up. No mold spores shall survive.

I have a final dry weight as well.. I'm more than a bit surprised at the loss of weight, and suspect my partner must have given me a bad measure on the wet weight by way of screwing up the scale zeroing.

I removed 2 OZ of stem....

Either way, dry weight after water losses and final trimming is 9.5 OZ. Just over a half pound. Best harvest yet.

Thats two grows in a row with major cultural problems. At least it's different cultural problems. First I had a too small tent, and burned some buds, and it hermied. Now I let the mold get in.... At least I'm learning fast!

Last edited:
Next up, Bubba Cheese Auto and another Northern lights.

Same setup for now, I may add a second rez over the next week or two.

This time, I'm going to grow with no training other than a bit of lst to keep the two plants centered where they need to be. I've never let one go naturally before.

The BubbaC is a regular, so if it's a male, that means just NL to finish....

Emerald Triangle - Bubba Cheese Auto
This strain expresses similar physical characteristics across phenotypes, with slight variations in flavor, ranging from the earthy, peppered underside of the Bubba Kush to the taste and smell that has made Cheese so popular across the globe. Easy to grow and plenty to show once finished, you will not be disappointed.

Genetics: Pre '98 Bubba Kush x Cheese x Ruderalis
Indica/Sativa: 90/10
Yield: Medium-High
Harvest: 45 Days
Stature: Short and Stout
Strain: Bubba Cheese Auto
Breeder: Emerald Triangle
Type: ruderalis/indica/sativa
Flowering: Automatic flowering
~45 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Normal or female seeds.

Page 1 post 1 for the specs on the Pyramid NL again.

Last edited:
Nice boss, I hate bud rot. Critical strains hold up pretty well to it given the density of the buds. I grew a critical hog last year and it got rained on twice for 4-5 day straight from hurricanes. You should check em out when you get a chance. It's from t.h.seeds, dinafem also has some nice critical autos, as well as a few others, but t.h.seeds and dinafem stand out the most in my opinion. How was the smell on that?

Back