Indoor ~Maximum Yield~ Northern Lights Auto (250 Grams) - 60 Day Lemon (40 Grams)

oh dont get me wrong brother that thing is huge man so don't let my guess get you down I have smoked alot of bud and drank alot of red bull tonight so I am prob not the best to let you know what it would be it could honestly be more so have faith man good vibes her way

no its all over WAHHHHHH , WAHHHHHH. Alright, :p joking shes receiving your good vibes man thanks! Im loving this NL. I cant wait to fire up my next batch. Im not sure which autos to go with this time. My last order got ccaught in customs, I have tons of beans for for photo plants. Hmmmm

yea honestly your grow has made me want to give some of this nl a try man she is just a beast man and looking over her again prob a good chance you will hit closer to your mark then i suggested even though I do know quite a bit haven't grown autos in quite a while and it seems they have made some crazy advances

I'd guess at 3oz, you should definitely try ghs nl auto that would be a 6oz plant with their genetics

Now tall is it?

Bobby, nice girl you got there. If i can be a part of the guessing-game i would say min 3+. Give her all your love and all she need ;) she looks great so take credit for that if am wrong about the weight. Have a great day.

4 feet tall.
My biggest auto measured 47 inches from the top of the soil to the top of the plant and it yielded 107 grams dried but I think your plant is bushier so you might be on track for 3+ oz's:peace:

Niceeee! Certainly looking forward to it. 16 weeks though! Double the label?

So nothing new. This is my first grow and my first auto seed ever planted.

Technaflora Boost and Bloom
Full advanced nutrients supplents as recommended in nutrient calendar
PPM - 2000
Water temp 25
Room temp 28

Again thanks for the kind words
IMG_1027.jpg
IMG_1031.jpg

Last edited:
Back