Indoor ~Maximum Yield~ Northern Lights Auto (250 Grams) - 60 Day Lemon (40 Grams)

Seems like every WW I've had was light and airy. Is that normal or is dense WW possible?

Seems like every WW I've had was light and airy. Is that normal or is dense WW possible?

it is possible to have clusters of dense sativa buds , they appear like one big bud , but when properly manacured and destemed become 10 or more smaller ones

if given time and properly grown they do swell , they just arent a fat indica nug

one thing about a sativa hybrid and especially pure sativas , they will stack trichomes on trichomes , producing up to 3 generations of trichomes

an example would be , you could take a pure sativa at 12 weeks and it would seem plenty ready , you would not be dissapointed , or you could let it go 20 weeks and be even more impressed

white widow has a lot of sativa blood , so ,,,,, you could take her now , or you could wait , i see some bulking possible , but mostly just noticeable density/weight not actual very noticeable bud size

taken now or in the near future id guess around 3 ounces , give her another 3 weeks if you can and id guess 4+

nice plant

p.s. get your electrical outlets off the ground and unless you have a back flow stopper get your air pump above the bucket

Thank for the electrical tips and air pump. What happens or why is it needed to have a one way valve? Ive not had any trouble? (Not to sy I wont follow your advice and get it above the bucket)

- - - Updated - - -

For my first auto and second plant ever grown im pretty happy with it!! Will get pics when I cut it down. !

Thank for the electrical tips and air pump. What happens or why is it needed to have a one way valve? Ive not had any trouble? (Not to sy I wont follow your advice and get it above the bucket)

power outages , if that happens all your water could back flow , or it could simply back up enough that when the power does come back on it will block the airflow , if it all happened say just after going to bed and you werent able to check first thing in the morning due to running late for work , school or whatever , by the time you got to checking in on them they might of drowned

peace

Yep, In the late 70"s, I used to get in black garbage bags of red sensimillia that had buds as long and as thick as my arms. They were pretty fat and dense.

What about potency gtron? Anywhere near what we have today?

What about potency gtron? Anywhere near what we have today?

Oh yeah, for sure.
I smoked some stuff back then that would twist your head off if you weren't careful.
No ceiling. just keep on getting more and more stoned.
Although, Sativa paranioa can be a bitch if that is all you have to smoke!

Day 63

IMG_1230.jpg

definately let her go longer bobby , you and her will benefit from it greatly

after seeing your latest pic and it being a good clear close one , i have to say ,,,,, shes gunna be a beast!

peace

Maybe take a week before you go for good bob, ive seen very little of you and the small time ive known you ive acted like an immature twat. Would be nice to see you stay. . .

Anyways f not thanks fo te help, ill not chop then, thanks for the kind words and I think we have the same passport. :) Eh?

-

Back