Indoor Blk Lemon Skunk Auto by A-Train

Really impressed with this one.

View attachment 772598

Dam that's one sexy lady! Lol.. @A-Train I think you would tear up barney farm genetics, have you ever tried them? Most of their autos dont start to flower until week 5, i got a qp off their critical kush, and thats from a sloppy grower like me lol.. you'd have plenty of time for them to stretch.. this strain looks great tho, good job

just stopping by @A-Train plants are looking great I just got my blk seeds in the mail and will be starting at the end of July keep up the good work

Dam that's one sexy lady! Lol.. @A-Train I think you would tear up barney farm genetics, have you ever tried them? Most of their autos dont start to flower until week 5, i got a qp off their critical kush, and thats from a sloppy grower like me lol.. you'd have plenty of time for them to stretch.. this strain looks great tho, good job

Im yet to try them but theres always tommorrow lol... i may look into them when my stash runs low. Thanks for stopping in bud ill update this one soon. This is gonna finish nicely

just stopping by @A-Train plants are looking great I just got my blk seeds in the mail and will be starting at the end of July keep up the good work

Thanks man. Im happy with them so far. Def tag me in your next grow journal

Lemon skunk lady is on the finishing program... the buds are finishing nicely. She got here first watering of hercukean harvest. Ill start the DENSE soon

20170708_224749.jpg
20170708_224319.jpg

Lemon skunk is in the books. Over all a very nice plant that i have been very impressed with. Great yield quick finish and super frosty just like i like em.

LEMON SKUNK !!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

20170723_231432.jpg
20170723_191307.jpg
20170723_231516.jpg

Big thanks to all who followed... :bighug:

Congrats on another successful grow @A-Train
Have a shot of rep on me Growbro! :slap:

Back