Indoor ~Maximum Yield~ Northern Lights Auto (250 Grams) - 60 Day Lemon (40 Grams)

Hey dude all I really grow now is ghs auto nl, best version, with everything going your way most I've pulled off these are 5oz nearly 10oz would be impossible,, best advice I can give you is don't let the ec rise above 1.8 and they love foliar feeding

Thanks for the interest! I knew 250gr would be a stretch but I figured id give it a go. Its definitely the largest auto ive grown, its budding up already quite well and its been 2 weeks. Ill get another pic this morning at lights on......... :p

The temps are run 25 in he res and until I have the pesos I don't think a chiller is in my future. Ive raised the lights, upped the fan, and moved the air pump outside. I also feed them with cool water every morning. So far its brought it to 23 average. Honestly the plants look super healthy. Im flowering some photos, heres where they are at. And some photos of my stunted 60 day lemon.

LA photo plant
IMG_0935.jpg

60 day lemon
IMG_0939.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

What do you foliar feed with. Ive NEVER done this. You do it like 10 mins before lights out to let it soak in right?

I just foliar feed with my regular nutes sensi a+b, just a light mix probly around 1.2, I spray them at anytime sure I'm gunna get my hand slapped for that comment haha, also the LA looks dark green and shiny? Darks green for me is the sweet spot but when the shine appears usually it means I've overdone the feed,

I just fed el foliar style with bud factor x, nirvana, and piranha from advanced nutrients. States to spray the buds directly too. It recommends very little foliar feeds and none a week prior to chop. Ill get another pic of the northern lights. Its massive. And has about a gazzilion bud sites. Here is a pic of the tent. Its the one at the back right. And also my girlfriends personal 60 day lemon in coco which is incredibly healthy.

IMG_0939.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0926.jpg
    IMG_0926.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 48
Look at the size of this monster! 50 days old - IMG_0998.jpg

Looks like a 16 weeker to me, I've got one at the minute everyone an again you get them I like them though as I've never had a 16 weeker with less than 6oz on her

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a 16 weeker to me, I've got one at the minute everyone an again you get them I like them though as I've never had a 16 weeker with less than 6oz on her

Any feedback? This thing looks massive to me, here's a shot of the flowers. Its extremely immature, so its got a lot of growing to do. Day 51 of northern lights maximum yield. Anyone wanna guess the weight? Or am I way too early?

IMG_1006.jpg
IMG_1007.jpg

well she definately looks amazing she is quite a beast isnt she? Looks like you showed her quite a bit of love and about guessing the weight ehh its huge man lol 2 ounces I would say best of luck to ya bud

Crazyness. I would have figured more. I guess these things need to be massive to achive over 100 grams. :(

- - - Updated - - -

I tried. Don't know how else to yield more

Back