Indoor ~Maximum Yield~ Northern Lights Auto (250 Grams) - 60 Day Lemon (40 Grams)

With autos in my expierence the bigger they become the longer they take to reach maturity, now I know their supposed to be predetermined flowering times but when I've stunted them the finish fast, or if I get a monster they will be 16weekers, I posted a pics of a 16 week somango that had 6 or 7oz on her, then I've had other somangos finish in 10week with 2oz, the 16weeker was of a similar size to yours, it swelled up at around week 12

Hello all. I thought id give an update as to where this young lady is at. Im on day 54 of the Northern lights. Shes getting bushier not taller. The sensimilla is really packing on weight. Heres a pic showing it. Other then that their super healthy and going strong. The 60 day lemon I just plante outdoors, but my camera died!! But shes looking good too!

IMG_1065.jpg
IMG_1067.jpg
IMG_0989.jpg

Well heres an update from today. The colas haven't really grown but they are dense as hell. The smell is quite nice turning into a citrus type smell. Im worried a bit about res temps, they climb into the 28's so I change the system every morning with cool water and feed. A bit of a waste but its for the best. I cant lose this girl.

IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_1139.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

900 watts on one plant "Stirring"

Day 58 -

Ive noticed the girl is really starting to swell up. I seem to always end up with a similar looking plant when I don't top. Now I know they naturally grow this shape, but I need to work on lst to get it to work like some of you guys. I notice you have less colas but they are fatter? Or am I going crazy. It just seems like shes not very filled out. Its drinking a hell of a lot, maybe 6 liters per day./ Obviously evap counts for some. Here she is.

IMG_1143.jpg
IMG_1145.jpg
IMG_1149.jpg
IMG_1146.jpg

Hey guys, Day 61

We seem a bit behind schedule. 8 weeks is coming up.

Well I went a bit overboard with the bloom nutes I believe. Managed to burn a few tips. This NL is at the stage of fattening up. Im currently on a day to day basis of water/feed. Its my way of doing things. Keeping ec and ph in track of course.

Im continuing to run technaflora products however I did have the choice to change yesterday I just don't see how AN can charge that much. Ill continue to use AN bud ignitor, bud candy, bud factor x and voodoo juice as I do know they work.

Lowering my ec down to 1.8 after this. Heres some pics. Enjoy

IMG_1173.jpg
IMG_1175.jpg
IMG_1177.jpg

Can I get some advice on wether this bud has "swollen" up? Does it look very immature?

Yeah Bobby she looks nice and swollen bro have you checked the trichs yet? She looks like she has another week or two in her but its your bud bro cut her when you want no matter what anyone else says. She would be great smoke now I don't think she will fatten up to much more but she might its just up to you if you want to wait and see or not.

Yeh I think im gonna have to harvest this bud by bud as the top cola trichs are nice amnd cloudy but a bit clear down below.

Heres the 60 day lemon im using HST and LST on. Im going for the most even canopy possible without a scrog. I think I've achieved this and I can say that this is a strain good for supercropping! Here she is before and after. Less then 24 hrs elapsed time.

IMG_1183.jpg
IMG_1202.jpg
IMG_1205.jpg

one thing about a sativa hybrid and especially pure sativas , they will stack trichomes on trichomes , producing up to 3 generations of trichomes

an example would be , you could take a pure sativa at 12 weeks and it would seem plenty ready , you would not be dissapointed , or you could let it go 20 weeks and be even more impressed

white widow has a lot of sativa blood , so ,,,,, you could take her now , or you could wait , i see some bulking possible , but mostly just noticeable density/weight not actual very noticeable bud size

taken now or in the near future id guess around 3 ounces , give her another 3 weeks if you can and id guess 4+

nice plant

p.s. get your electrical outlets off the ground and unless you have a back flow stopper get your air pump above the bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
Back