db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi autoflower strains in super soil - closet grow

151.JPG
154.JPG
155.JPG
158.JPG
160.JPG
161.JPG

Last edited:
Looking great dude!!!

One question for you though; with lower back pain, have you ever considered getting those mini-plant dollies?? Like little wheeled platforms to put your plants on, to make it easier to move?? Maybe you have them and I missed it, but I bet it would make moving those bags and large plants a lot easier on your back!!!! Probably make watering them a bit easier, too!!!

Looking great dude!!!

One question for you though; with lower back pain, have you ever considered getting those mini-plant dollies?? Like little wheeled platforms to put your plants on, to make it easier to move?? Maybe you have them and I missed it, but I bet it would make moving those bags and large plants a lot easier on your back!!!! Probably make watering them a bit easier, too!!!
thanks for the tip

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them I gave them Cal mag again at 5ml per gallon

well it looks like the cream mandarin xl auto that was planted last is going to be the first plant ready for harvest of the closet super soil grow its also the smallest plant of the grow not sure what happened but I know that the spot where the plant has been its whole life is right under the part of the led that's only half working so it is only putting out the veg spectrum

just a idea I was thinking about but its all good I am sure what every I get from that plant will be awesome not sure when I will harvest the cmxl yet but might be soon plus I will be starting a new grow soon in my grow tent so that's awesome

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#72[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#65[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

the last pic is one of my plants from my grow tent grow I just jarred up

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.3 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them I gave them all Cal mag again at 5ml per gallon

I think this will be the last time I will be giving them Cal mag I am thinking the smallest plant and also the youngest plant of the bunch will be ready very soon as well as one of the other plants but I dont want to rush them so I will just keep a eye on them and since these plants are in super soil I dont think a flush would do anything for them or not

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#74[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#67[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 56
time to bust out my magical seed collection! well my last grow is over so its time to start a new one this time I will be doing some autoflower genetics testing for puff puff pass genetics I got these from the awesome Jody jobe who is a part of puff puff pass

there is info in the pics about the strains the seeds I will be starting are

2x Chem city devil auto

2x super sour lemon OG auto

I just put 2 of each strain in a small jar with water to soak over night until the morning when I will transfer the seeds to moist paper towels until they are ready to be planted

I will be starting a grow log for this as soon as the seeds pop and get planted a little bit about how I will grow them 600w air cooled light 2x4x7 tent and these will be grown in a super soil mix I made more info will be coming soon

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

well I just put these seeds in paper towels after I let them soak in water overnight and the 2x super sour lemon OG auto already have started to sprout and that's just after a 12 hour soak! talk about genetics bursting at the seams I love when seeds pop up right away awesome work puff puff pass genetics the 2x Chem city devil auto should be just behind the other seeds going to wait one more day and see if they are ready to plant by then the sslog will be ready to plant for sure at least

002.JPG
005.JPG

man I had so much work to do today! first I did decided to start to flush the plants in the closet well not really a flush lol I just gave them some plain none ph. water they look like they are almost ready I think a few weeks or so

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#76[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#69[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

now for the hard part lol I checked on my seeds and 3 of the 4 were showing tails the last one might be ready tomorrow I hope just have to wait and see

so I said what the hell lets plant them so I went outside and gave my tub of super soil a mix and filled 3x 3 gallon fabric pots a bit more then halfway with super soil then I had to mix some of the sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower’s Mix with some perlite since it had almost none from what I can see and I dont like that at all

I tried to make one pot with the sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower’s Mix with out adding any perlite and its was all bad it was not draining well at all so I had to add some perlite I was lucky I still had some I think I should have added more but its all good but other then that it looks like good soil and has a good list of amendments in it plus it just needs more perlite

ok so I filled the rest of the pots with the sanctuary soil Empire Builder Indoor-Outdoor Grower’s Mix after I added some perlite to it and watered the pots I kind of messed up since I forgot to ph. the water that I used to water the pots but there is not much I could do now so its whatever

next I let the pots sit for about 5 minutes to let the water settle in the soil and made a hole in in the soil and dusted the hole with some plant success great white and planted the seeds i still have one more seed to plant but its not ready

for now I will be putting these pots in my closet grow until they sprout and I can clean out my grow tent which I still need to do but I am lazy hahaha

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

all the seeds I just planted have broken ground so far I just gave them I tiny bit of water to keep the top soil moist and now for the bad news the last seeds that was waiting to be planted died off the tail sprouted but that's all it did I am sure given time it would have been able to sprout fully and grow but I chose not to and started a new seed it happens so no big deal so I just put another seed in water to germinate its of the same strain it was one of the chem city devil seeds

so that would make this day [HASHTAG]#78[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last and I will call this day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] from sprout for the puff puff pass seedlings

001.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

Back