db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi autoflower strains in super soil - closet grow

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself

I gave all my plants in this grow a special treat in this watering I gave them a tablespoon of roots organics oregonism xl microbes and about 3 tablespoons of grandma's unsulphured molasses mixed in with there water this is the first time I have added anything to there water since I planted them

I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them and this time I did not have to use any citric acid since what I added brought the water down to ph. of 6.5

the white and bubbly is the only plant that has some yellowing I am going to try and get some Epsom salts and use I bit on it and see if that helps

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

the plant that was yellowing is getting worse and one more is starting to get it but there the biggest plants of the grow so there probably using up the nutes in the soil way faster so I took a large mickey d's cup filled to the top with some fresh super soil mix and top dressed those 2 plants with a full cup each just before I watered them

still trying to get some Epsom salt I keep forgetting to get it lol

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#48[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#41[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

hell yeah I just bought my camera! I got a Nikon D3300 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera its the Red body version and it comes with a Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens and accessories that came with the camera
I bought it used but that's ok I was going to get the Nikon d3400 with the same lens for $360 and it was manufacture refurbished but I got this one for $300

so I saved $60 dollars getting it used and I got $30 dollars extra in eBay bucks since it was a promo day so its like I save $90 dollars in total
it was the fact that this Nikon D3300 came with the Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens I wanted that's what sold me on getting it used

plus I saved money so that's a plus but I told myself what ever camera I got it had to have that version of lens since it its one of the best kit lens out there right now

I dont like the red version I wanted the black one but I could always get a silicone case for it so no big deal
I also got a Hoya 55mm Alpha Multi-Coated UV Optical Glass Filter for the lens and a Optical Glass Screen Protector for the camera
now I just got to wait for it all to come in the mail I cant wait

666-Nikon-D3300-Red-14_1391689033.jpg

a nice piece man. you may want to look into getting extender tubes. what that'll do is deepen your depth of field the close or so that you go. really nice plus give an easier Macro ability. usually pretty cheap too. just get the right mm size is all. Nice piece bro!!

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#50[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted las

a nice piece man. you may want to look into getting extender tubes. what that'll do is deepen your depth of field the close or so that you go. really nice plus give an easier Macro ability. usually pretty cheap too. just get the right mm size is all. Nice piece bro!!
thanks for the tip I will look in to that I want to try and get a dedicated macro lens but there so pricey I will have to save like crazy lol

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#45[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

I should get my camera in a few days so I will be taking pics soon!

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#54[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#47[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.7 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

ok so far I really like the way the bud structure on the white and bubbly plant

there is still a lot of yellowing but I am resisting the urge to give them any nutes I told myself I wanted to see how they would come out with no help at all

I know it could effect my yields but that's ok this was a test to see how this mix of super soil would work compared to the batch of super soil I will be using next to see which recipe is better so I can make more of the one I like

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#56[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

DSC_0126.JPG
DSC_0127.JPG
DSC_0128.JPG
DSC_0129.JPG
DSC_0130.JPG
DSC_0131.JPG
DSC_0132.JPG
DSC_0133.JPG
DSC_0134.JPG
DSC_0135.JPG
DSC_0136.JPG
DSC_0137.JPG