db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi autoflower strains in super soil - closet grow

ok its officially a great day why you ask? because its harvest day!

so I decided to harvest 2 of the plants in the super soil closet grow the 2 plants

I am going to let the other 2 plant go a bit longer I can tell I wont get as much yield that I got with my coco grow that I grew in my grow tent with hps that I just harvested not long ago but the quality looks amazing so it look like this grow will be a quality vs quantity but I kind of knew that at the start of the grow but its all good

I also planted my last seed for my next grow that I will be doing in my grow tent once I am done drying my harvest in it but for now I will be leaving these seedlings in the closet

003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

man what a day I got so much done but man was it a lot of work and that's ok I need to move around since it helps with recovering from my back problems with sciatic nerve pain I have been having recently I just need to not over do it lol

well first thing I did was some changes in the closet as for my lighting situation in my closet grow for a while my mars pro II 320 has had one section of the panel that went out but was still working great so I just left it and I have been wanting to get it repaired but I was using it for my grow so I said what the hell my grow is coming to a end so its the right time to get it done so I took it out

so what I did was take all 3 of my emergency backup mars II led panels that I have and set them up in the closet in a row and its funny but I like the way it is set up now more since the led panels and more stretched out I get way more light coverage with the 3 mars II led panels since it covers the whole length of the closet

now I think I can fit more plants so that's my plan for my next grow I will try and fit 6 or 8 instead of the 4 like I had with the mars pro II 320 since it only covered the center of the closet that was all I could fit in there but now I would like to see how this works out the lights I set up are 2x mars II 700's and 1x mars II 400 I put the 2 mars II 700's on the edges and the mars II 400 in the center and I have them all daisy chained to each other

for now I only have the mars II 400 and one of the mars II 700's on right now since I only have some seedlings and one plant that's near harvest in there

that brings me to my second part of my story today since I had to take all that plants out of the closet to get to the lights I got a good chance to see the plants and decided to chop another plant for harvest this time I chopped the auto Masszar now I only have the last plant of this grow to harvest and then I will be starting a new grow

it may not sound like a lot of work but it sure felt like it and that's ok I feel a little sore but I got it all done and that's what matters I still am waiting for the plants to dry in the tent and once the last plant in this grow gets the chop and is dry I will set the grow tent up and move the seedlings to the tent and that's when I will pick out some seeds and get the closet up and running for my next grow

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

time for a watering update I gave all the puff puff pass genetics seedlings and the last plant of this super soil closet grow they got plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid

good news the puff puff pass genetics seedling I just planted last as a replacement for one that did not make it popped up out of the soil so I will call this day one for her well not much longer till this grow is over and I start a new one in this closet I cant wait lol

I will be moving the seedling in the closet now to my grow tent in the next few weeks and start new seeds for the next grow I will be doing in my closet once everything is ready

that's makes this day [HASHTAG]#82[/HASHTAG] from spout for the last plant of this grow and day [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] for the seedlings and day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for the last seedling

003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

Last edited:
this grow is over! I just harvested my last plant of this grow sorry I did not take any pics this time I just put the first 2 plants I harvested in jars to start to cure

once everything dry I will get a final weight

check it out I got my prizes today that I won by getting 3rd place in the fast buds mega film contest a while back they sent me a pair of shirts plus a pair of very cool hats and a butt load of stickers and even some extra fast buds merch bags and last but not least I got a 3 pack of ten different strains! I also got a awesome certificate for winning 3rd place I went the extra mile and went and got it laminated myself so it wont get messed up I am going to get a frame for it soon

3x Blackberry Auto
3x C4 Auto
3x Crystal METH Auto
3x Gorilla Glue Auto
3x Grapefruit Auto
3x Girl Scout Cookies Auto
3x Green Crack Auto
3x G14 Auto
3x Californian Snow Auto
3x Fastberry Auto

005.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
013.JPG
016.JPG
019.JPG
022.JPG

check it out I got my prizes today that I won by getting 3rd place in the fast buds mega film contest a while back they sent me a pair of shirts plus a pair of very cool hats and a butt load of stickers and even some extra fast buds merch bags and last but not least I got a 3 pack of ten different strains! I also got a awesome certificate for winning 3rd place I went the extra mile and went and got it laminated myself so it wont get messed up I am going to get a frame for it soon

3x Blackberry Auto
3x C4 Auto
3x Crystal METH Auto
3x Gorilla Glue Auto
3x Grapefruit Auto
3x Girl Scout Cookies Auto
3x Green Crack Auto
3x G14 Auto
3x Californian Snow Auto
3x Fastberry Auto

View attachment 745306 View attachment 745307 View attachment 745308 View attachment 745309 View attachment 745310 View attachment 745311 View attachment 745312
thats a great prize. well done if that was me id be getting that certificate framed :slap:

Back