db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi autoflower strains in super soil - closet grow

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

water only from seed to harvest super soil grow

looks like the lst I did on the plants is working great they responded very well I will wait a little longer and lst the cmxl

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Last edited:
time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

these autos have been getting water only from seed to harvest in this super soil grow and so far the lst I did to them is looking great and the plants are growing faster everyday and look super healthy cant wait to see how they do in flower but so far so good if it goes well I might switch to super soil for all of my upcoming grows

I like the style of super soil since I dont have to guess what the plant wants all the time and only need to give them water but I still need to ph. my water so it takes me the same amount of time to mix nutes but still I hate mixing nutes lol and I want to learn to make some good earth worm castings teas and maybe a seed sprout tea I am still looking in to how and when to use all that

a more organic style of growing sounds better to me dont get me wrong I am not hard core like some of these other organic grows like I do not need to be 100% organic no till style of growing I will just use fresh super soil for each plant and I am not sure if I will be reusing the soil at all just start fresh with each grow but it works for me so far

the yellow sticky card has been doing its job and trapping those darn gnats but its all good its no big deal

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG

Nice grow it looks good. But did you ever notice after a farmer grows and harvests their crops they don't dig up the soil and throw it away. I can assure you that if you have made your soil a supersoil as you call it will support multiple grows without more amendments. After a few grows it may need something. You develop a feel for it. Get yourself a dirt box anything will do plastic tub etc. dump your pots, mix and reuse. Remember to take care of the soil in the dirt box too. Old plant root systems are good for the dirt. Happy growing.

Also, my white light cob always stays lit 24/7 and I never worry about veg/bloom. Better ask Mars Hydro whats up with that.

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

well my only camera got broken last night so I wont be taking photos or videos until I buy a new one fuck this sucks but shit happens

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

I did some lst work on the cmxl it was the only plant that had not got it yet I think I will take the plants out tomorrow and do some trimming on the bottom of the plants its getting hard to water them now

so I was messing with my camera after my last post and it would not turn on and after I bullshit you not I slammed the dam thing on my table not like throwing at the wall type slam but more of a slam flat and the dam thing came on lol

but its still fucked up it does take pics but the pics look like some old 1990's fish eye lens type shit lol I took some pics to show you but I still am going to get a new camera but at least I still have something and that's better then nothing so I will use it as long as it still works till I get a new one but for now you will have to deal with blurry pics of big foot or is that my plants I dont know you decide

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#27[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 and a half gallons split between them

my crappy camera died again so no pics this time

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#29[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

Back