db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi autoflower strains in super soil - closet grow

ok so I finally got my vape battery in the mail and got around to testing the wax mixed with the holy terp pure in my cartridge that I filled and dam that shit got my super high lol

ok first thing I noticed is that you can it works better in a good 510 vape cartridge I think it matters a lot I tried a little bit in a wicking style cartridge and it sucks donkey balls I am glad I used a little

but when I used it in the cartridge I bought its was like night and day it hits great the taste ok but it gets me super high and it is discreet just looks like any old vape pen

I did some more looking in to what is in it and after some questions and concerns and what is in holy terp pure I found out its most likely food grade terpenes just like what's in connoisseur concentrates the solution but am not 100% percent sure either way I will be trying the connoisseur concentrates next since this time I tried the holy terp

the stuff works great and does what it says but me personally I dont like that flavor of the one I got its bearable but other then that its fantastic next time I am going to get some connoisseur concentrates the solution and see how it works and tastes to see if I get better results

over all I would say I like it a lot and will do it again I just need to find the right flavor that works for me

I would like to state I do not work holy terp or connoisseur concentrates this is just something I bought myself and wanted to try and wanted to share my experience with it

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
009.JPG

Last edited:
time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix that I made myself I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals I gave them about 2 gallon split between them

today I decided to do some low stress training on the 3 older plants out of the 4 plants in this grow nothing fancy just bending them over with some pipe cleaners and a binder clips to hold the pipe cleaners in place on the sides of the fabric pots

I also trimmed off some of the leaves at the very bottom of the plants but just a few from each plants and I received my yellow sticky traps in the mail yesterday and put one in there

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#19[/HASHTAG] from sprout the cmxl was planted last

013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG

tonight I am drinking on some pizza port swami's IPA and smoking on some fat dabs of batman og sugar wax getting toasted bumping some rage against the machine

no reason why just loving life

013.JPG
024.JPG
026.JPG

Back