db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi autoflower strains in super soil - closet grow

time for a watering update I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals

bad news looks like the Night Queen died not sure what happened it was all shriveled up so fuck that sucks but what ever I started a cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds I just put it in water and took the pot out of the closet till its ready to be planted

only one of the seedlings looks like it is growing good the other 2 look way small but I will let them keep going

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

How much water each have you been giving them ?
not much but its all good I have more seeds so no big deal its been a while since I have done soil I got used to watering coco

Do you have a fan for air movement in the room?
yes there is a fan in there

I just planted the cream Mandarine xl auto and covered it with a clear bottle that I cut in half I think the last seed got to dry and died so I will try this I will be watering the rest of the plants tomorrow

008.JPG
009.JPG

Last edited:
time for a watering update I gave them plain water ph. to 6.6 with citric acid crystals

they are in day [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds is still waiting to sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Back