db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi autoflower strains in super soil - closet grow

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals

well so far so good the plants look super small but I think I have gotten used to growing in coco where the growth is way faster then soil grows and it has gotten me spoiled over the growth speeds of coco vs soil plus it has been a while since I have done a soil grow so only time will tell at this point I also lowered the light like a foot and a half

I think I might have added to much super soil to the bottom half of the pots I dont see no burning on them or anything they just seam small to me but at this point I am just nitpicking over tiny details lol they have grown since my last watering so maybe its just me making a fuss for nothing

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the one I just planted is in day [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
009.JPG

Subbed, let's see you grow some beasts like you always do dude, unlucky on the Night Queen.
thanks for stopping by the grow take a seat on the virtual couch and toke up :smokeout: yeah it sucks about the night queen but I think that was my fault anyway since I was messing with it and I think I pulled it a bit to much but what ever lol its all good

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix I gave them plain water ph. to 6.4 with citric acid crystals

plants are looking good so far there just doing there thing and putting down roots on those big ole 3 gallon fabric pots I swear they say 3 gallon but I think there more like 4 gallon pots

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

time for a watering update on my autos in my super soil mix I gave them plain water ph. to 6.5 with citric acid crystals

plants are looking good I think I was over worried about them being stunted I mean they could be but I will just let them keep growing for now I gave them a watering pail of water each plant just to get the soil nice and moist I try not to get any run off if possible I have heard that run off with a super soil aka amended soil type grow if not the best

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG] from sprout one of the seeds did not make it so this one was planted in its place

I think around day 20 or so I might switch the other half of the mars pro II 320 light to full blast right now I only have the veg switched on and see how they like the extra light being blasted on them when I switch on the bloom switch lol

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

I was watering my other plants in my grow tent so I decided to water these ones as well I also said fuck it and turned my light on full blast the last few pics are with the light on half and then on full

bad news when I turned light to full blast and one section of the panel is not working it still has the veg led's on but not the flower one its not big deal most of the led's are working so I wont stress it

3 of these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#18[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the cmxl is in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] from sprout one of the seeds did not make it in the beginning of the grow so this was it replacement

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

Back