Indoor GG's Giant Greens

On that note. I love all the pics of y'alls plants and gardens. So for the 3 folks who seem to love their gardens most... here's a tour of one the public gardens here. Welcome to the US midsouth, the largest biodiversity of any temperate region on the globe.. I just walked it this morning to see whats coming up. I worked/helped at this one a year or two back in the day. It's really come of age, and lots has changed in past two or three years. You get about half of it in these two videos.

At the bottom are some pics of interesting plants there that got my attention today. I think the PawPaw hecno is talking about is Kin to the papaya in these pics, just coming out of the ground. They grow big fast once the soil warms. And a RED strawberry flower? that's a new one, never seen that before!

@Waira @Mossy @hecno

View attachment 884610 View attachment 884612

View attachment 884611 View attachment 884614

I don't tag jraven, he's a loyal subscriber and gonna see it anyway! I'm talking to your too raul duke.

If you guys enjoy this, I would bring you more. I visit gardens frequently. I would love it if we could trade garden tours. Show me some stuff where you guys live!
Very cool! Makes me excited for my garden when I move soon.

New area for me, so I'll have to find out where the gardens are at.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

images
I settled in now for the show . :smoking: :cheers: :thumbsup:

?-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) Boiling point: 157C / 315 degree Fahrenheit ( Merck 200C @0.02). Properties: Euphoriant, Analgesic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antiemetic

Cannabidiol (CBD) Boiling point: 160-180*C / 320-356 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Anxiolytic, Analgesic, Antipsychotic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antispasmodic

Cannabinol (CBN) Boiling point: 185*C / 365 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Oxidation, breakdown, product, Sedative, Antibiotic

Cannabichromene (CBC) Boiling point: 220*C / 428 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal

Cannabigerol (CBG) Boiling point: MP52 Properties: Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal

?-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (?-8-THC) Boiling point: 175-178*C / 347-352.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Resembles ?-9-THC, Less psychoactive, More stable Antiemetic

Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) Boiling point: < 220*C / <428 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Analgesic, Euphoriant

Terpenoid essential oils, their boiling points, and properties

ß-myrcene Boiling point: 166-168*C / 330.8-334.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Analgesic. Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antimutagenic

ß-caryophyllene Boiling point: 119*C / 246.2 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antiinflammatory, Cytoprotective (gastric mucosa), Antimalarial

d-limonene Boiling point: 177*C / 350.6 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Cannabinoid agonist?, Immune potentiator, Antidepressant, Antimutagenic

linalool Boiling point: 198*C / 388.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Sedative, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Immune potentiator

pulegone Boiling point: 224*C / 435.2 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Memory booster?, AChE inhibitor, Sedative, Antipyretic

1,8-cineole (eucalyptol) Boiling point: 176*C / 348.8 degree Fahrenheit Properties: AChE inhibitor, Increases cerebral, blood flow, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antiviral, Antiinflammatory, Antinociceptive

a-pinene Boiling point: 156*C / 312.8 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antiinflammatory, Bronchodilator, Stimulant, Antibiotic, Antineoplastic, AChE inhibitor

a-terpineol Boiling point: 217-218*C / 422.6-424.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Sedative, Antibiotic, AChE inhibitor, Antioxidant, Antimalarial

terpineol-4-ol Boiling point: 209*C / 408.2 degree Fahrenheit Properties: AChE inhibitor. Antibiotic

p-cymene Boiling point: 177*C / 350.6 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antibiotic, Anticandidal, AChE inhibitor

Flavonoid and phytosterol components, their boiling points, and properties

apigenin Boiling point: 178*C / 352.4 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Anxiolytic, Antiinflammatory, Estrogenic

quercetin Boiling point: 250*C / 482 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antioxidant, Antimutagenic, Antiviral, Antineoplastic

cannflavin A Boiling point: 182*C / 359.6 degree Fahrenheit Properties: COX inhibitor, LO inhibitor

ß-sitosterol Boiling point: 134*C / 273.2 degree Fahrenheit Properties: Antiinflammatory, 5-a-reductase, inhibitor

Synergistic terpenes. terpene info. terp.gif

Been absent for a bit. I'm milking this free time with no plants a bit. I did finally get around to tidying up the grow room and such today though. I have made the next two major changes, and all that's left now is to finish building my COBs.

I put up a proper permanently installed AC in the wall, and it is WAY better and cheaper to run than the portable. I got aluminum tracks mounted on the ceiling for the new rolling lights, and all equipment bleached/scrubbed and put back together. It's hard to believe how dirty that room was. It was spotless just 5 or 6 months ago when I built it.

I hope to have the first light frame done this weekend and get a double grape seed started. There will be a new journal soon. I'm going to close this one down and have a fresh journal for a finished and tested grow room.

Been absent for a bit. I'm milking this free time with no plants a bit. I did finally get around to tidying up the grow room and such today though. I have made the next two major changes, and all that's left now is to finish building my COBs.

I put up a proper permanently installed AC in the wall, and it is WAY better and cheaper to run than the portable. I got aluminum tracks mounted on the ceiling for the new rolling lights, and all equipment bleached/scrubbed and put back together. It's hard to believe how dirty that room was. It was spotless just 5 or 6 months ago when I built it.

I hope to have the first light frame done this weekend and get a double grape seed started. There will be a new journal soon. I'm going to close this one down and have a fresh journal for a finished and tested grow room.
Sounds good bud. Can't wait to see what you do.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the show my friend, it's been quite a ride :cheers:...and very educational:toke:
We'll be watching out for the new one:pass:

Back