Indoor GG's Giant Greens

You have all kinds of colors in there man, and i am really happy to see that and to see that many jars full from one plant has to be satisfying to you and your grow partner.

I cant wait on the smoke report, i know that the first gal was good but something tells me that this one will be quite different....i know that we are all waiting on the numbers though or at least i am. Its the highest yield to date from any of my lines man and that alone is something special to me. May not be that big of a deal to others but to see something like that come out of my line is just mind blowing and lets me know that i am hunting in the right direction man.

As i have said 1000 time before job well done, this grow was more than i ever dreamed that it could be mate.

:kiss: nice rack GG'! :rofl:......... Don't get me started on Indian food :crisps:... I almost died eating a superb Vindaloo a while back,.. so amazing the flavor, but the chili's were wearing my ass for a hat! When I was done, I looked like I fell out of a phone booth orgy :hothot: :eek1: :haha::haha::haha: ....

:greenthumb:ooooo, lovely lovely,....subtle colors are a treat! I too eagerly await the buzz-report :coffee: -- if you're up cleaning the house at 10pm, don't blame FD!

You have all kinds of colors in there man, and i am really happy to see that and to see that many jars full from one plant has to be satisfying to you and your grow partner.

I cant wait on the smoke report, i know that the first gal was good but something tells me that this one will be quite different....i know that we are all waiting on the numbers though or at least i am. Its the highest yield to date from any of my lines man and that alone is something special to me. May not be that big of a deal to others but to see something like that come out of my line is just mind blowing and lets me know that i am hunting in the right direction man.

As i have said 1000 time before job well done, this grow was more than i ever dreamed that it could be mate.
:yeahthat: :wiz: :yeahthat:

:drool: delicious awesome harvest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You know that were all waiting the numbers.....well maybe thats just me hoping that i dont feel alone on this one. Also the smoke report. Im not sure if shes smokeable yet given her density but id be curious as to what smells held through.

I heard back a couple days ago, the larger buds were still bleeding water and cannot be closed up yet. I'll check in on it today and see if we can get weight yet.

I heard back a couple days ago, the larger buds were still bleeding water and cannot be closed up yet. I'll check in on it today and see if we can get weight yet.
I figured as much mate just wanted to drop in a pester you a bit.

I rushed this part one time and paid for it. It's one thing to loose some to mold on the plants because of density but it's another tonget it during the cure. Get all the way through make it to the end and then poof

I'm just thrilled about this whole grow and journal. The information gained here was priceless and made a few new friends along the way

I dropped in and visited the jars today. Three of those jars are still bleeding moisture up to 72 closed for a night. The burping continues. Thankfully I don't have to mind it. But he is going to weigh the lot tomorrow anyway, we think it won't be off by any more than 5 percent.

On that note. I love all the pics of y'alls plants and gardens. So for the 3 folks who seem to love their gardens most... here's a tour of one the public gardens here. Welcome to the US midsouth, the largest biodiversity of any temperate region on the globe.. I just walked it this morning to see whats coming up. I worked/helped at this one a year or two back in the day. It's really come of age, and lots has changed in past two or three years. You get about half of it in these two videos.

At the bottom are some pics of interesting plants there that got my attention today. I think the PawPaw hecno is talking about is Kin to the papaya in these pics, just coming out of the ground. They grow big fast once the soil warms. And a RED strawberry flower? that's a new one, never seen that before!

@Waira @Mossy @hecno

IMG_20180330_094700.jpg IMG_20180330_094706.jpg

IMG_20180330_100903.jpg IMG_20180330_100830.jpg

I don't tag jraven, he's a loyal subscriber and gonna see it anyway! I'm talking to your too raul duke.

If you guys enjoy this, I would bring you more. I visit gardens frequently. I would love it if we could trade garden tours. Show me some stuff where you guys live!

Last edited:
Back