Indoor GG's Giant Greens

I like it, I just hope it fits my space and planting schedule. The solo cup grow was quite a challenge to keep healthy with a giant next to it. But I forgot, I still have a tent, I might be able to keep em separated...

narcas a narc a nar... be stuck up its ok.

One thing I thoroughly believe is regardless of your skill set there is more to learn. The nutes, lights, envelopes keep getting better and reading how things work for others is a great way to hone in on things I might want to try. You guys astound me. I am constantly learning how much I dont know.

I used to only hear that from my spouse. :rofl:
That, my Friend, is the attitude of every great grower I know. Your fate is sealed. :slap:

a tent all to herself 3x4 nice,grew a pyramid purple long time ago.wish i could remember what it was like.
sorry.i turned all the alerts off as i click the 'whats new or new posts' button i get to see the threads anyways.i dont often lose things,well not for long or untill i click 'whats new' again.
looking good and off to a great start.
good luck.
:pighug:

Auto Northern Lights!
KickAss broski, gona tag along for this one, I just started my second bean of my Vision seeds, at 3 days old today, can run some comparisons, however you are talking monster heights, in a DWC home...
You planning on doubling the height of my girl... Damn

:size:

Thank you for tagging me!
I appreciate beeing tagged. I can't keep up with all the threads I want to read, so I like people tagging me to show me things.

I like your plan, have you sampled the amnesia yet?

Nope, I it's not near dry enough yet. I humidified the room where they are drying to slow it down. My OG Kush shrank really bad from a fast dry. Amnesia still has the lemon smell though.

Last edited:
Back