Indoor GG's Giant Greens

Nice boss, I hate bud rot. Critical strains hold up pretty well to it given the density of the buds. I grew a critical hog last year and it got rained on twice for 4-5 day straight from hurricanes. You should check em out when you get a chance. It's from t.h.seeds, dinafem also has some nice critical autos, as well as a few others, but t.h.seeds and dinafem stand out the most in my opinion. How was the smell on that?

The scent was not the strongest or most distinguished I have grown. It was there, but a bit green with no real spice. It has plenty of trichs, just not a heavily scented variety. The scent did escape the grow room some, but it was easily dealt with. Amnesia was super lemon stinky. I expect this bubba cheese to also stink some with it's skunk heritage.

_IGP0941.JPG
_IGP0933.JPG

The scent was not the strongest or most distinguished I have grown. It was there, but a bit green with no real spice. It has plenty of trichs, just not a heavily scented variety. The scent did escape the grow room some, but it was easily dealt with. Amnesia was super lemon stinky. I expect this bubba cheese to also stink some with it's skunk heritage.
Cool, ya Northern lights are typically low odor, I prefer that in some spots is why I asked. Looking at trying royal queen northern lights. I grew one of there strains and I was impressed, didn't expect much out of it. It was called quick one, I believe it was northern lights crossed with big Bud, not 100% sure. I think I still have a picture or 2 of it I'll post if you don't mind. It was just a freebie, but I'm interested now in some of their other stuff.
Ya anything with cheese in it is most likely gonna have some funk. I love cheese strains. LA cheese from Big Buddha is nice I've grown that out, they have an awesome purple pheno. I'd like to try there cheese reversed. I've yet to try anything with bubba in it or bubba alone. It's on my long list of strains to try though lol Actually Remo chemo has bubba in it if I remember correctly, I'll be growing that soon. I'll stay tuned in bud, let me know if you don't mind about me posting the pic of the quick one.

Mornin folks.

I'm taking a break from another round of grow room improvements. I'm almost done with grow room 3.0 ....

dual 27 gallon rigid totes,
dual 1 inch undercurrent lines,
dual 6 inch net pots in each lid,
dual water stones in each rez.,
dual water pumps:
----- 400 gallon/minute for drip
----- 1200 gallon/minute for waterfall/top feed

this gonna be good. They are expandable! when the new room is built, it will be capable of two more reservoirs.

nice harvest,nice grow vid.
:pighug:

I wish I had the first try with the waterfall system on video. I used a WAY to strong pump and got a fire-hose style blast. It was strong enough to whip the 1/2 inch tubing around like a whip and shower the room :rofl:

I think it sprayed 2 gallons of water before I got it shut off. It was quite entertaining. I about passed out laughing.

Love the turntables bro! :crying: I've got 2 auto NL's going right now from Crop King Seeds. Interested to see what your genetics are like. Subbin' in if you don't mind. :pass:
TURNTABLES!!!! thats what i need!! dont know why ive never thought of it but im about to save me soooooo much hassle!! cheers broskis!!

Back