Indoor GG's Giant Greens

The Bubba Cheese is dry, and stable at 62% RH now. I don't have pics or weights yet. It's at my buddies house, who has more time to monitor, burp, and deal with curing. I can't wait to taste the cheese. Wet weights were 14.5 Oz Bubba Cheese, and 28 ounces of NL. He removed a full ounce of stem after during drying though. NL was thick, with far healtier roots, and Cheese was leggy, stretchy, and flimsy.

I expect a half pound between the two of them, this NL was half the weight of the last one. Probably due to overcrowding and poorer light angles. I will be growing with more seperation in my next adventure. :bighug: and more light of course!

GR2ventoutside.jpg GR2vent.jpg GR2ductsoutside.jpg GR2ducts.jpg

GR2Studs.jpg GR2Shiny.JPGGR2INS.jpg

IMG_20171005_133523[1].jpg IMG_20171006_123643[1].jpg

GR2HideAdoor.jpg

GR2gear1.jpg

I will be starting a few of @FullDuplex ALF#5 F2 by the end of the week. This is the photo essay of my new grow room. 4+ ft by 13 ft. Space for a barrel, AC/heat/dehydrator, and dry rack. Passive venting, or assisted by dual fans. A main 6 inch exhaust, and a secondary 4 inch exaust for the AC unit, or whatever. Not pictured yet are the climate controls. That and the rezervoir piping will get done soon.

Attachments

• GR2Studs.jpg
    GR2Studs.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 100
  • GR2Shiny.JPG
    GR2Shiny.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 80
Oh figgin ya. Wooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I got 4 seeds of ALF5 In the rockwool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My room is 99% complete. The climate controls have performed properly for a week, and the hydro set is all working (except the damn dripper)

I got a new HPS/MH cool tube, even though I may not use it till winter.

all thats really left to do is grow, and tweak it some.

I will post a new video this weekend, or whenever the seeds pop up.

truly. I am lovin this room. wishes do get granted. Sometimes you just have to wait till the time is right.

Last edited:
Back