Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Hey bud..if you ask me I would rather a single transplant if any. When I start reg auto seeds I done have room to start the whole batch in final pots, so instead I use instatransplant pots(large plastic beer cups) The less root restriction though out its growth the better!
Autos I never transplant, except for one time.
This question was about photos.

@Dr. Babnik nice research will take me along time to really catch up to this thread but already down withit. I think my BB may suffer from lockout through too many salts since i saw some white leftovers at the top of the soil, need to check that. Any suggestions to that? Ahh and thanks for taggin me in.

Autos I never transplant, except for one time.
This question was about photos.

Hey I did mean that for photos as well. Any time that roots are constricted, growth will slow(auto or photo). In order to get maximized growth there will never be any root restriction(in order to get maximum speed resulting in the fastest possible veg growth and eventually harvest). If you had root expansion time dialed in, it could be done with no ill timed transplants, but with strain variance it would be very difficult to know when the proper time is to do the transplants.

FastBuds West Coast OG - My Indica Pheno.

- is she finishing her life, or is there something wrong with her? There are still some clear trichomes, if I'm not mistaken. Approximate age: 75 days. Gentlemen, please take look.
@tripaholic88, @HashMaster, @Vlad The Inhaler, @Waira, @The Elvis

IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0893.JPG
IMG_0887.JPG
IMG_0890.JPG

Under the microscope:
IMG_0882.JPG
IMG_0878.JPG
IMG_0883.JPG
IMG_0884.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0880.JPG
    IMG_0880.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0891.JPG
    IMG_0891.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0892.JPG
    IMG_0892.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0885.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0876.JPG
    IMG_0876.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 38
@Dr. Babnik nice research will take me along time to really catch up to this thread but already down withit. I think my BB may suffer from lockout through too many salts since i saw some white leftovers at the top of the soil, need to check that. Any suggestions to that? Ahh and thanks for taggin me in.
Don't bother to start on page 1...

Leftovers on top that you think is salt deposits?
Never heard of...but this is only my third grow cycle so I still have a lot to learn.

@Dr. Babnik I drop a photo next time, when earth dried up, looks really a little bit like salts. And my BB is acting a little strange 2 she just startef flowering one or two weeks ago and today i spotted some hairs that getting brown...girls can be fun but girls can get you done...:face:

there
FastBuds West Coast OG - My Indica Pheno.

- is she finishing her life, or is there something wrong with her? There are still some clear trichomes, if I'm not mistaken. Approximate age: 75 days. Gentlemen, please take look.
@tripaholic88, @HashMaster, @Vlad The Inhaler, @Waira, @The Elvis

View attachment 662128 View attachment 662129 View attachment 662130 View attachment 662141

Under the microscope:
View attachment 662131 View attachment 662132 View attachment 662135 View attachment 662136
is usually some clear when i chop.. it seems like some will just not turn cloudy for me... and she didint turn out too bad doc! some nice sized buds on there and i bet they stink!

there

is usually some clear when i chop.. it seems like some will just not turn cloudy for me... and she didint turn out too bad doc! some nice sized buds on there and i bet they stink!
The carbon filter takes all smell. But yes they stink. After watering, I smell like I walked in weed plantation.

Back