New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

happy Monday AFN
hope everyone had a chillin' weekend.

i have coffee, Krispy Kreme donuts and a couple of pictures to share with you lovely lot :pighug:
can't be too bad.

@NiceOption i looked at Bud Box models when i first started looking in to growing and i liked them the best. that's what i'd like, i think budget might dictate something lower end though...

@Iriee Vibez she's so ripe she literally begs for the end whenever i open the cupboard. third and final Flawless Finish flush yesterday so hopefully by tomorrow night she's getting the snip. right now she smells like freshly treated wooden fence panels - we used to use creasote until it was banned in Europe, that kinda stuff. she's gonna look even tastier once she's trimmed up - going full hang and dry trim this round. :pass:

happy Monday AFN
hope everyone had a chillin' weekend.

i have coffee, Krispy Kreme donuts and a couple of pictures to share with you lovely lot :pighug:
can't be too bad.

@NiceOption i looked at Bud Box models when i first started looking in to growing and i liked them the best. that's what i'd like, i think budget might dictate something lower end though...

@Iriee Vibez she's so ripe she literally begs for the end whenever i open the cupboard. third and final Flawless Finish flush yesterday so hopefully by tomorrow night she's getting the snip. right now she smells like freshly treated wooden fence panels - we used to use creasote until it was banned in Europe, that kinda stuff. she's gonna look even tastier once she's trimmed up - going full hang and dry trim this round. :pass:
Gooooood Morning AFFFNNNNNNN!! krispy kreme and coffee *DRIBBLE*.
forgot the pictures tho buddy :D

Stilton Special Day 40

got a quick snap of the rare occasion she can spread her leaves a bit whilst Ripley is out getting a drink;

Stilton.jpg
IMG_2537[1].JPG

Ripley's OG Day 39

the lightest sprinkle of frost appeared on the uppermost fans over the weekend and it comes with a sweetness i had not anticipated - really excited to see what kind of terps she might offer! 95 cm tall

Ripley.jpg

i have the height, but i may look at snapping the neck to try and even up the canopy, or look at some kind of side lighting so that her lowers get the light they need. i'd love to keep her natural but don't want the quality of lowers to suffer too much.

Stilton training looks nice yeah but i sure did pick the wrong candidate of the two :haha:
well actually i was going to top Ripley originally but then i wimped out.
I love the look of an untrained plants to be honest, but yeah obviously it comes with it's issues. Looks like she'd happily take a supercropping if need be, seems like a lot of trouble and expense to add side lighting, if that's an option though, hells yeah! :headbang:

I love the look of an untrained plants to be honest, but yeah obviously it comes with it's issues. Looks like she'd happily take a supercropping if need be, seems like a lot of trouble and expense to add side lighting, if that's an option though, hells yeah! :headbang:
Did someone say supercrop...
IMG_20190128_055906.jpg

Back