New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

@Froot n Fuel Looking lovleh mate, that Ripley's sure is a big gurl :pighug:
Have you thought about putting a zip tie around the main branch with some string attached and then tying that to one of the top holes in your airpot and pulling it down as much as you feel comfortable. That's what I did with the main cola on the big and daft and it worked really well. If you do just make sure to give a good feed before hand, I was honestly amazed at how quick the arm started righting itself. Within 6 hours it had a lovely bend with the main cola stood up straight.

I can't wait to see how the tangie turns out and the Stilton!!!!:drool: you have that spread like a well paid lady of the night :naughtystep::lol: just what I try to aim for everytime.

Keep it up mate :d5:

once Tangie is out the cupboard, I think I’ll be able to stick Ripley in the middle with a cob angled at her from both sides. let’s see how it plays out!

@STILLSMOKIN is that Grapey Walter? :d5:
Yes it is she had a brutal supercrop, broke both sides while rolling. Put thread tape around and propped up for a week.

@Froot n Fuel Looking lovleh mate, that Ripley's sure is a big gurl :pighug:
Have you thought about putting a zip tie around the main branch with some string attached and then tying that to one of the top holes in your airpot and pulling it down as much as you feel comfortable. That's what I did with the main cola on the big and daft and it worked really well. If you do just make sure to give a good feed before hand, I was honestly amazed at how quick the arm started righting itself. Within 6 hours it had a lovely bend with the main cola stood up straight.

I can't wait to see how the tangie turns out and the Stilton!!!!:drool: you have that spread like a well paid lady of the night :naughtystep::lol: just what I try to aim for everytime.

Keep it up mate :d5:

thank you buddy :bump: she's a big girl just gettin' bigger - i should have trained her but i got distracted by my Tangie getting all ugly so i let her run wild in the hope she became a Big 'n Daft wannabe - worked out okay :yay:
well now that's something i hadn't thought about; she's not too far along for a bit of bending eh? she's due a feed tonight so i may well give that a go. i might need to do a spot of bondage with her anyway :naughtystep: on the side branching, the cupboard is beginning to prove a bit restrictive as she wants to grow outwards as much as upwards. i'll have a session tonight and see if i can optimise her a bit more, but i think i need to face facts - i need more space. if i end up with a typically large Hubbabubbasmelloscope i will be in all sorts of a pickle in around 30 days time :jointman:
when money permits, i'll pick up a tent. should allow for greater control on environment as well as giving me more space.

Tangie'Matic came down yesterday at day 79.

cleared out Mrs Froot's wardrobe last night (i'm a lucky guy) so she's just hanging in there. not sure what it has stabilised at but the gauge said 21 degrees and 55% RH before i shut her in there. hoping to keep her in there for 5 days minimum if she dries slowly but we are mad on central heating in my house so that might come in to play.

you savage :crying:
she looks excellent though, i'm sure it'll pay off.
Colas on top are huge compared to lowers. She didn't like it 3 days after break i pulled one nanner. Been watching ever since but nothing. But I wouldn't mind some free beans.

Tangie'Matic came down yesterday at day 79.

cleared out Mrs Froot's wardrobe last night (i'm a lucky guy) so she's just hanging in there. not sure what it has stabilised at but the gauge said 21 degrees and 55% RH before i shut her in there. hoping to keep her in there for 5 days minimum if she dries slowly but we are mad on central heating in my house so that might come in to play.
I've been begging mine too let me use spare bedroom. She says no because I'll fill it full... I had no valid argument to that.

I thought I’d have some nice trimmed buds from the Tangie to show you guys but she’s on day 6 of hanging in the cupboard, 18 degrees and 60 RH, still very moist :eyebrows:

clipped off nearly all her fans now I’m not worried about her drying out too fast.

and the smell got the better of me, so the smallest buds got trimmed off for sampling - can’t say too much except I hope she hurries up so I can smoke more!! sweet orange body odour at the moment, and if those poxy little fluffy buds are anything to go by the potency should be spot on :smokeit:

i’ll monitor her this week and see if I need to accelerate drying. maybe i’ll break her down in to branches or something.

Back