New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

took a few pics

Stilton Special smells now - there's a creamy quality coming through that really made my eyes pop last night. shoved the Tangie in the corner more to make some more space for this girl...i may have underestimated her potential. Nice sprinkle of frost. And i bent that main cola over after watering; thanks @STILLSMOKIN

View attachment 1005432

some random Tangie shots - hopefully they show the purples that have really developed in the past 48 hours. heavy fading, big calcium def' now - hasn't been fed for pushing a week now. just Flawless Finish until i can't justify her cupboard space anymore...and by then perhaps i'll figure out where i'm gonna hang this girl to dry.

View attachment 1005435 View attachment 1005436 View attachment 1005433 View attachment 1005434

the second shot is of some of her lowers that i kind of trained in to a bit of a mini scrog i guess. you can see they have developed nicely as these were on the fluffy side a week or so ago.
F&&CKING BAD ASS BRO!!!
Repping that shit early:slap:

took a few pics

Stilton Special smells now - there's a creamy quality coming through that really made my eyes pop last night. shoved the Tangie in the corner more to make some more space for this girl...i may have underestimated her potential. Nice sprinkle of frost. And i bent that main cola over after watering; thanks @STILLSMOKIN

View attachment 1005432

some random Tangie shots - hopefully they show the purples that have really developed in the past 48 hours. heavy fading, big calcium def' now - hasn't been fed for pushing a week now. just Flawless Finish until i can't justify her cupboard space anymore...and by then perhaps i'll figure out where i'm gonna hang this girl to dry.

View attachment 1005435 View attachment 1005436 View attachment 1005433 View attachment 1005434

the second shot is of some of her lowers that i kind of trained in to a bit of a mini scrog i guess. you can see they have developed nicely as these were on the fluffy side a week or so ago.
:worship:Smashing it! Those buds look perfect.
As I said, mine looked pretty messed up when it came to harvest time too. I wouldnt worry about it, the buds look great. Nice and colourful too. After a nice tight trim they'll be sure to have bags of bag appeal. The little flecks of purple are a real treat, funny how she only puts them on right at the end isn't it? Like a little surprise reward for all the hard work you've put in.

Glad to hear you're actually getting some orange off her. Mine was more of a general sour citrus (more lemony than orange) and something I couldnt place before, but you hit the nail on the head when you said fresh ground coffee. I'm jealous of your orange funk!

How many more days do you think? A weekend harvest perhaps?

:worship:Smashing it! Those buds look perfect.
As I said, mine looked pretty messed up when it came to harvest time too. I wouldnt worry about it, the buds look great. Nice and colourful too. After a nice tight trim they'll be sure to have bags of bag appeal. The little flecks of purple are a real treat, funny how she only puts them on right at the end isn't it? Like a little surprise reward for all the hard work you've put in.

Glad to hear you're actually getting some orange off her. Mine was more of a general sour citrus (more lemony than orange) and something I couldnt place before, but you hit the nail on the head when you said fresh ground coffee. I'm jealous of your orange funk!

How many more days do you think? A weekend harvest perhaps?

no doubt there’s oranges! wether it will mellow out in to that pure tangerine goodness I’m used to from the small bits of it I’ve seen over the years I’m not sure - quite solvent like at the moment but definitely oranges...

wasn’t sure if the purples were a bit of stress from the cobs, she has two around 16 inches above her and I’ve not pushed a plant like that yet. glad to know yours did it too! should hopefully make for some pretty buds indeed!

she’s ready to come down really but I wanted to give the Flawless Finish a good test this round and I’ve only put two lots through the pot so far - she ain’t thirsty so the pot takes a full 3 days to dry out and I’d like to get one last cycle in before I hack it down. should be dry enough today so could be looking at Tuesday/Wednesday. I really need to determine where I’m gonna hang this :doh:

no doubt there’s oranges! wether it will mellow out in to that pure tangerine goodness I’m used to from the small bits of it I’ve seen over the years I’m not sure - quite solvent like at the moment but definitely oranges...

wasn’t sure if the purples were a bit of stress from the cobs, she has two around 16 inches above her and I’ve not pushed a plant like that yet. glad to know yours did it too! should hopefully make for some pretty buds indeed!

she’s ready to come down really but I wanted to give the Flawless Finish a good test this round and I’ve only put two lots through the pot so far - she ain’t thirsty so the pot takes a full 3 days to dry out and I’d like to get one last cycle in before I hack it down. should be dry enough today so could be looking at Tuesday/Wednesday. I really need to determine where I’m gonna hang this :doh:
Yeah, the purple thing doesn't seem to get mentioned by the breeders and i've not seen many people growing it here, so i was a bit confused myself, but i think it's just a little treat that reveals itself once the harvest window is open.
Sounds good, yeah you might as well flush as long as you can. She's definitely one to benefit from a thorough clean, I wish I'd used FF on mine but just went plain water. Still fine, but there's always room for improvement I guess!

had a quick check and sure enough there’s ambers appearing everywhere.

I think I may be purchasing a tent in the very near future. if I get a 1.2m squared tent I’ll essentially double my space.

had a quick check and sure enough there’s ambers appearing everywhere.

I think I may be purchasing a tent in the very near future. if I get a 1.2m squared tent I’ll essentially double my space.
I really recommend the Bud Box Pro. Excellent construction, very solid and as tents go, she's not bad looking.

Back