Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Server error at PPN - thus my question here.

My Masters @kkeniff and @912GreenSkell,
can you explain to me why it is preferable to do multiple transplants?

Why not transplant a seedling in a solo cup directly to the final pot?
I would think the plant would be happy to just grow its roots unrestricted?
Outdoors, grown in the ground, it is quite difficult to transplant....

what happened again to this one doc? i believe its the SD correct?
No, no, poor Stardawg between the sticks. This is the smallest ACC. She has just a few cm between roots ans rez now. When it takes off, I see the growth from morning to evening.

View attachment 660206

I have checked the posibility for transplant, but that is impossible. The roots are partly down to the re and partly in surrounding soil. Can't dig her out.[/QUOTE]
SD is dying.
She falls victim for a mistake I did in September, in addition to me disturbing the roots when examining the posibility for transplant. In addition the big AutoColorado Cookies blocks the light so growth was very slow. I will compensate...next grow 2 Stardawg will have a capillary box for them selves. I need to limit myself to 6 plants max. A capillary box and 4 pots.
I need a dedicated area for photo seedlings, clones and mothers.

Hey Doctor - BiG Daddy Plant Science here LOL

Gotta love the detail n efford you put into your experiments we also love that you are very open about your results BiG Up

Regarding the improved S.A.R and its effects on Trips - a higher immun defens responds does make the plants more effective at fighting incest and all science point in that direction and we see this a good secondary effect, the primary tho effect is to increase trichome density pr mm2. Can u visually see difference on trichrome production between the test plants again its super difficult when its not the same clones and u have a microscope with a mesh size frame.

Btw i dont think that you can call Liquid Silicon a SAR activator - the talk about its effect on trips come from rose flower production - and they dont use kaliumsilikates anymore now adays they use actisil or similar products, the amount of kaliumsilicate a plant can uptake is minimal and can lock up important metals - silica is highly reactive and forms the basis for almost all stabel minerals found on earth surface.

Modern versions the silica is stabilise using potassium cloride and cholincloride (Vitamin B4), so the plant can uptake the silica, also rember its only cannabis growers that add it to nutrient feed and dont foliar feed witch is the standart practice

On a personal note Silica fill cells with micro crystals of silica something that is not good for smoking ! Personally i have always question the health risk in smoking bud with high elevated levels of silica.

Btw Regarding the harder nugs on the BiG Plants this could be due to the simple fact by taking into account what your local water brings to the tabel results in way better P uptake n hence harder nugs - that why BiG Plant Science always will preform better compared to other company that dont take into account the end useres water quality - We hope to prove that Science always trump hype - colorfull adds and snakeoil ect

Happy Saturday to all

Last edited:
Server error at PPN - thus my question here.

My Masters @kkeniff and @912GreenSkell,
can you explain to me why it is preferable to do multiple transplants?

Why not transplant a seedling in a solo cup directly to the final pot?
I would think the plant would be happy to just grow its roots unrestricted?
Outdoors, grown in the ground, it is quite difficult to transplant....

Hey bud..if you ask me I would rather a single transplant if any. When I start reg auto seeds I done have room to start the whole batch in final pots, so instead I use instatransplant pots(large plastic beer cups) The less root restriction though out its growth the better!

Hey Doctor - BiG Daddy Plant Science here LOL

Gotta love the detail n efford you put into your experiments we also love that you are very open about your results BiG Up

Regarding the improved S.A.R and its effects on Trips - a higher immun defens responds does make the plants more effective at fighting incest and all science point in that direction and we see this a good secondary effect, the primary tho effect is to increase trichome density pr mm2. Can u visually see difference on trichrome production between the test plants again its super difficult when its not the same clones and u have a microscope with a mesh size frame.

Btw i dont think that you can call Liquid Silicon a SAR activator - the talk about its effect on trips come from rose flower production - and they dont use kaliumsilikates anymore now adays they use actisil or similar products, the amount of kaliumsilicate a plant can uptake is minimal and can lock up important metals - silica is highly reactive and forms the basis for almost all stabel minerals found on earth surface.

Modern versions the silica is stabilise using potassium cloride and cholincloride (Vitamin B4), so the plant can uptake the silica, also rember its only cannabis growers that add it to nutrient feed and dont foliar feed witch is the standart practice

On a personal note Silica fill cells with micro crystals of silica something that is not good for smoking ! Personally i have always question the health risk in smoking bud with high elevated levels of silica.

Btw Regarding the harder nugs on the BiG Plants this could be due to the simple fact by taking into account what your local water brings to the tabel results in way better P uptake n hence harder nugs - that why BiG Plant Science always will preform better compared to other company that dont take into account the end useres water quality - We hope to prove that Science always trump hype - colorfull adds and snakeoil ect

Happy Saturday to all
Hehe...academics discuss results...that's how we develop, right?

The question of immune reposes is difficult to get a grasp on. I have to look in textbooks. Professor Google is not of any help.

Is it because we prevent funny Ca-phosphate chemistry to happen, by feeding the Ca via foliar?

Collector, I say.
Others say hoarder.

Here is my Black Friday procurements.

IMG_2913.JPG

25% off is not bad. @witchyhour you are also a shopaholic...any thing exciting new for BF? Wanna grow one ofmthe below with Cheesus?

There are no auto seeds this time. I have plenty. I have a difficult time to choose what to grow next, except for FB Crystal Meth and Stardawg. I shall choose one seed from my Vision Seeds collection and one more...

These seeds will be started in the summer and flipped to flowered i August/September,

Back