Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

My attempt on pure coco was deadly. My last starving seedling is slowly dying. They refused to eat. I theory, I did everything correct. The one seedling who was not yet terminal was transplanted to soil with 25% coco and 10% pebbels.

Hmmm...let me try giving the terminal girl a resuscitation attempt with soil. Doc will care for the patient immediately.
Sometimes we just get a bad seedling it's happened to me aswell just like ure is and I thought maybe ph was off but who knows.
I'm using canna terra soil coco mix with big plant science nutes for my next running starting next week

Sometimes we just get a bad seedling it's happened to me aswell just like ure is and I thought maybe ph was off but who knows.
I'm using canna terra soil coco mix with big plant science nutes for my next running starting next week
Cool!
That will be interesting!
Big Plant Science nutes have a very beneficial effects for seedlings. The amino acids in Power House have an auxin effect. I use a backbone of 1 ml Power House and 0,5 ml Micro Power per litre water and add Sensi on top of that.

A few Shots from Dr. Babnik's Laboratory.

IMG_0825.JPG
IMG_0824.JPG
IMG_0823.JPG

The book at hand is a masterpiece, it is a GREAT work! The text every grower should memorize.
I started on page 1 and was very happy to read "grab a notebook and a pen".

IMG_2841.JPG

Cool!
That will be interesting!
Big Plant Science nutes have a very beneficial effects for seedlings. The amino acids in Power House have an auxin effect. I use a backbone of 1 ml Power House and 0,5 ml Micro Power per litre water and add Sensi on top of that.
Awesome doc cheers for that as iv been wondering what they all are with XxxAuto threads pics I'm paying the post and packing this week so hopefully if I get confused I'll drop you a pm

Awesome doc cheers for that as iv been wondering what they all are with XxxAuto threads pics I'm paying the post and packing this week so hopefully if I get confused I'll drop you a pm
What do you mean with "what they all are"? It is a very nice and easy system.
Which products will you have?

The full line. I mean it's hard to see what each product is with the front be just big letters
Cool! You will like it. I suppose you will see your young plants expand in circumference as you never have seen before.

I use
Part A Power House - no ammonia to toast the roots, so I start feedling 1ml/l at first set of true leaves.
Part C Micro Power
Part X Bud Explosion - a very cleaver P/K booster. The phosphate is in the form of phospholipids.
Part Z Stimulus - a S.A.R. activator.

Part C Calcium Plus i don't use with my hard water. I use the foliar feed Rocket Fuel for extra Ca and Mg. I don't use Part Y Aroma Boost either, from the perspective that I want the aromas the strain it self has to offer. Also, most of the components in it, I add by other means. My soil is rich is sulphate, for example.

Cool! You will like it. I suppose you will see your young plants expand in circumference as you never have seen before.

I use
Part A Power House - no ammonia to toast the roots, so I start feedling 1ml/l at first set of true leaves.
Part C Micro Power
Part X Bud Explosion - a very cleaver P/K booster. The phosphate is in the form of phospholipids.
Part Z Stimulus - a S.A.R. activator.

Part C Calcium Plus i don't use with my hard water. I use the foliar feed Rocket Fuel for extra Ca and Mg. I don't use Part Y Aroma Boost either, from the perspective that I want the aromas the strain it self has to offer. Also, most of the components in it, I add by other means. My soil is rich is sulphate, for example.
Awesome doc that's just what I was needing thanks man.

Back