New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

Speaking of which... I’ve tried a couple of bowls and I’m pleased with the results :smoking: First bowl was after a week of curing, taste wasn’t there yet lol. I did notice my head was floating by the third hit on the bong though :vibe:. I smoked another bowl yesterday and that high was right there again, she’s getting a good smoke too. Can’t wait to pop the next round! Thinking 2 Widows and 2 Pineapple next grow. Gonna need to figure out a good grow cycle for myself but may try perpetual since I have the space.
I dont think im there yet but i do have a couple staggered plants now, i would luv to be able to chop something every month or so!

With your available space in the tents tho, oh yeah get that perp going!
Or, i know a dude with a big ol basement whod put one of em to good use lol

With your available space in the tents tho, oh yeah get that perp going!
Or, i know a dude with a big ol basement whod put one of em to good use lol
Lmao!! I’m planning on the four plants initially and hope to add another light to the tent to get the perp going. Just trying to pace myself! Oh, trimmed up 2 zips of Pineapple this morning, still have half the plant to trim :biggrin:

Im sittin in a car waitin on someone to bring me my groceries, i wish i were there with you!
I would never turn down the help haha! I had to get my butt into work so trimming shall commence this evening. Hoping she gives me a few more zips when it’s all said and done.

Damn dude, im jealous.
Not in a sh!tty way, cause in some small way your success is all ours success lol
But damn, cant wait to be saying stuff like, hopefully itll be a couple more zips!

Damn dude, im jealous.
Not in a sh!tty way, cause in some small way your success is all ours success lol
But damn, cant wait to be saying stuff like, hopefully itll be a couple more zips!
Dude with my luck, I’ll never get another yield like this :crying:.

Here’s a shot of the Pineapple I managed to trim...
06015AF0-F0F5-4926-A67C-1596679914B4.jpeg

Back