New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

Hey peeps!

So I finally trimmed and weighed out my White Widow. She and the Blackjack went approx 120 days and I was only able to trim the WW. Blackjack doesn’t have any nugs, it’s all going to have to find another use other than smoke :doh:. Whatever, not the end of the world. Back to yield(s), I ended up with a bit over 11 ounces on the WW. Jars smell amazing. I also have 3.3 ounces of trim material. This I bagged and tossed in the freezer, idk what the hell to do with it but it’s not getting wasted lol.
A9093EFA-2D8C-4792-8447-134BC23D334C.jpeg

In other news, the pineapple is showing mostly cloudy and just about ready for chop too. Looks like I will be doing a heavy flushing on her over the next few days and then I will be trimming fans and trying the darkness for a couple of days before chop. Afterwards, I'm going dark for a few weeks and getting my next grow planned out. I have a camping trip in a few weeks so I decided there’s no need to get seedlings going yet. I need to add pics of her. She’s at least got dense nugs on her lol. There’s so much to discuss regarding my errors on this grow but I’ll leave it for later. I need a bowl right now.

Jeebus dude! I got like 18 grams off my widow and was soooooo ecstatic lol. I cant even imagine what 11 zips would look like!
I want that tag-in when ya do get the next up and running!

@baked in the bluegrass Wait till ya hear this s**t... I wanted to follow Archie’s feed schedule as close as possible throughout the grow. My dumbass was watering 2.5-3 L the whole time not realizing my 5 gallon pots are more like 8 ffs. I noticed when I bought my new lights, I grabbed some other things as well as some new 5 gal smart pots. I randomly pull them out the other day and the 5 gal pots are significantly smaller than the ones I’m currently in. So I was assuming my pots were the wrong size and I was watering/feeding about half of what I should have been. Dry hot conditions would explain a lot :shrug:. So yeah, it’s amazing how you realize how new you are sometimes. I’m super stoked to have gotten that much weight off the Widow though. I have 4 full jars (gallon size masons). I set a personal goal of 7 z’s to break even on initial set up and stuff, for the three plants. I think the Pineapple is going to come in with some weighty nugs, gonna start flushing today, she’s cloudy and I want to let her go a little amber. Since she’s the last one, I’ll try defoliation and 48 hour darkness before chop. Why not? Oh, smoked a birthday bowl this morning of some Widow. Got a pleasant head high, kinda light. Going to see what a good cure does for it. Cheers mate:pass:

Damn lol, well heres to catching our own pothead boner mistakes!
Did you say a birthday bowl?!?!? Happy burrrfday my dude!
Unless youre celebrating someone elses bday, then happy burrrfday to them!

Damn lol, well heres to catching our own pothead boner mistakes!
Did you say a birthday bowl?!?!? Happy burrrfday my dude!
Unless youre celebrating someone elses bday, then happy burrrfday to them!
Yeah haha, another nail in the coffin today lol!!! Thank ya thank ya. I’ll be camping in a great area, the Nikon will be getting some heavy use! To be continued on ig... I still can’t believe I starved these damned things haha. Can’t wait to see what a well fed one will yield!

Back