New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

Yeah haha, another nail in the coffin today lol!!! Thank ya thank ya. I’ll be camping in a great area, the Nikon will be getting some heavy use! To be continued on ig... I still can’t believe I starved these damned things haha. Can’t wait to see what a well fed one will yield!
Happy B- day----you have a great one! I'm not laughing at your mistakes, but it makes me feel not so quite alone-------it is so easy to get confused, but like you said,----I love your attitude, its sure not the end of the world!! Have a good hike and take some pics--------:jointman:

Well I’m officially done with this grow. I haven’t done so hot updating lately, summer waits for nobody lol. So I spent the final week(s) doing my routine feedings every other day, this time with an appropriate amount of water/Nutes. She wasn’t looking any better than before, discolored leaves, crunchy ones too! I have to admit, I wasn’t paying close attention to her and just like that, she went all cloudy with a hint of ambers. I basically flushed the pot, shut the lights off, and chopped her 24 hours later. She was starting to foxtail and i wasn’t going to let that keep going any longer than necessary. The buds are dense and I wanna keep them that way! So overall, my first grow ever consisted of three plants and they made it to the end, success. White Widow gave me 11 zips with 3.6 zips of trim for later. Blackjack yielded squat. Buds were entirely too foxtailed, no structure whatsoever. I still don’t know what to do with it all though, maybe press for rosin? If so, should I just remove any leaves and freeze? Or cure? Idk... So I definitely learned quite a bit. Shout out to everyone who helped along the way, also those who just made this a fun grow :bighug:.

For now, the tent is completely dark and quiet, it’s unnerving to say the least. I plan on getting pots ready for my next grow and will start that after my mid-August camping trip in the mountains of New Hampshire. Looks like I’ll have plenty of home grown for that trip haha. Thanks again peeps, I’ll update with yield on the pineapple once she’s ready for the jars!:jointman:

Killer job man, even with the speedbumps.
Ya got to the end, got a whole big bunch of weed outta it. Yeah you did alright i guess lol

Even better day when ya get to smoke that weed do'
Speaking of which... I’ve tried a couple of bowls and I’m pleased with the results :smoking: First bowl was after a week of curing, taste wasn’t there yet lol. I did notice my head was floating by the third hit on the bong though :vibe:. I smoked another bowl yesterday and that high was right there again, she’s getting a good smoke too. Can’t wait to pop the next round! Thinking 2 Widows and 2 Pineapple next grow. Gonna need to figure out a good grow cycle for myself but may try perpetual since I have the space.

Back