New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

So I did a thing...
C6B0F3A0-49CB-42A9-9F06-DB962BA79F9A.jpeg

Planning on a second one after my next grow of 4 Widows. Pricey, lol

So what is that rad lookin piece of sexiness there?
Tis a Mars II 1600 Full Spectrum LED with separate veg and flower settings (ya leave veg on and switch on reds basically). It’s rated to easily replace a 800W Hps so why the hell not. It looks cool as hell. Going to hang her up now so I can surprise the ladies when they wake up at 6:00 haha

Oi, its all prince and the new revolution up in there!
So whats the temps like, any better than before?

Oi, its all prince and the new revolution up in there!
So whats the temps like, any better than before?
They’ve only been running for an hour. She’s sitting steady at 81. I decided to put it closer to the exhaust, that way any heat can get sucked right out.

“all prince and the new revolution”:crying:

Chop went down today. Blackjack and White Widow// 115 Days. I don’t believe Blackjack will have nugs, her buds are pretty screwed up looking. I’ll have whatever material pressed if it comes down to it. Pics later, gotta get moving to the beach
748DC5C0-1BAD-4947-AE78-98F3EBC82CE8.jpeg

Got them hung up in the 4x4 with a 6” fan at the bottom vent, drawing fresh air in. Temps were 75 and 55rh when they went in. Rh shot up to 77 in the first hour. I’m off to the beach for the day so we’ll see what she balances out to. If RH is high tonight, I’ll clean up fans and see what the morning brings. I love this aha

Got them hung up in the 4x4 with a 6” fan at the bottom vent, drawing fresh air in. Temps were 75 and 55rh when they went in. Rh shot up to 77 in the first hour. I’m off to the beach for the day so we’ll see what she balances out to. If RH is high tonight, I’ll clean up fans and see what the morning brings. I love this aha
Good luck with the dry, have fun at the beach-----

Back