New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

I do not know how much, if at all, this will affecy foxtailing and plant stress levels but apparently b vitamins can help your plant in those instances, and possibly some of the fungicides can strengthen the plants natural defenses
I’ve dosed AN B-52 @ 2ml/l throughout the entire grow. They’ve been off Nutes for at least ten days though. I think the growing conditions were just not great. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to just give B-52 with their water.

Wow, green----wish I could help with advise-- my leaves look so bad i'm embarrassed to take pics, I had to cut a bunch of bad stuff off so I could just look at her.:face:Every time! It looks like a cal-mag problem:fire::wall:, but more cal-mag does not help! looks very unhealthy???? Where are all those famous brown spots on yours? Mine started out small and quickly started looking very unhealthy, sorry, had to vent! Your girls are looking good, good luck with those brown spots, didn't really see them. Sounds like your having a lot of fun with those tents, looking forward to your progress.

Pineapple! I forgot about her @rick-j , she’s the one with the messed up leaves
0640E905-8233-4395-983C-4E9B43571A5E.jpeg
EFB8CEE4-C5F0-4F9D-A187-0F556AD127AD.jpeg
83BE38E6-B369-4308-A922-E50B02261A28.jpeg
F9B3A1E2-4DD6-48E7-9A09-A3C610D6C8FA.jpeg

Thanks, those look a lot like mine did early on around 50 days or so-I forget---If you want to see some bad leaves, just go to my threads, it dosn't seem to matter what I do, the leaves always get those famous spots.----the last 3 harvest have all been like that. Good smoke though, even getting better at growing it:rofl: I will try different soils for my next grow, good luck with your Pineapple!:jointman:

Well it’s been a bit since I’ve popped on here. Quick update: Girls are still tempting me with a chop. The White Widow looks great, getting some good yellowing fans. I’ve been pulling them as they start drying. She’s really looking bad lately, stems going droopy on her. I’ve noticed temps have been high at 83 so I moved to a 18/6 light cycle and keep them off during the day. If one HPS fixture is giving me this much grief, what’s two going to do to me :hothot:. I don’t have the electrical capacity for a/c down there so I’m thinking two vented HPS/MH hoods. I’m going to have to vent outside, it’s hot and humid season here and I’m growing in a 100 year old stone basement aha. It’s the cheapest solution but I’ll be able to run one side MH and the other HPS. The equipment is always fun to nail down ffs. Other than that, the battle continues. The second I get my environment right, I’ll be starting 4 new girls. Time for a last bowl and some zzzz keep it real peeps. Feel free to toss in ideas or thoughts if any :pass:

Well it’s been a bit since I’ve popped on here. Quick update: Girls are still tempting me with a chop. The White Widow looks great, getting some good yellowing fans. I’ve been pulling them as they start drying. She’s really looking bad lately, stems going droopy on her. I’ve noticed temps have been high at 83 so I moved to a 18/6 light cycle and keep them off during the day. If one HPS fixture is giving me this much grief, what’s two going to do to me :hothot:. I don’t have the electrical capacity for a/c down there so I’m thinking two vented HPS/MH hoods. I’m going to have to vent outside, it’s hot and humid season here and I’m growing in a 100 year old stone basement aha. It’s the cheapest solution but I’ll be able to run one side MH and the other HPS. The equipment is always fun to nail down ffs. Other than that, the battle continues. The second I get my environment right, I’ll be starting 4 new girls. Time for a last bowl and some zzzz keep it real peeps. Feel free to toss in ideas or thoughts if any :pass:
I would save and get some LED's, that would cut your heat way down. They have done wonders with those things, if you do get LED'S, good luck with chosen which to buy!:jointman::confused1:

I would save and get some LED's, that would cut your heat way down. They have done wonders with those things, if you do get LED'S, good luck with chosen which to buy!:jointman::confused1:
Yeah, ultimately I’ll end up under some good ones I’m sure. There’s a big Hydro store here that carries some good used equipment. Hoping to run by there later today. They have a massive LED unit there that’s in the $1700 range, maybe I can get a grand off. For being me and all :crying:.

So I’ve read and YouTubed enough harvest technique forums/videos to be confidently clueless on how I want to attack these girls. So basically, strip them of their leaves, chop, hang. Blackjack can come down today or I could do the whole 72 hours of darkness prior to chop... But I’m really curious on methods. Tagging in a few of ya just because your opinions and/or smartass replies would be great @baked in the bluegrass @rick-j @Beerhunter CDN @420Forever :kitty:

Oh! Since I have the space, I’m going to just use the waterproof Mylar tray in the new tent to “tarp” off part of the unused area for drying. It’ll keep me in a good environment without having to set up the 4X4. Is blackout really necessary for drying? Can I just hang them away from the light and call it macaroni? So many questions hahaha.

Back