New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

So your buds there may be foxtailing, which look like little "bud-warts" or something. They seem to show up as an indicator of stress.
I wonder if you may have dosed the girls with too much light or heat or some combo lately?
As far as feeds go i think im of the mindset you feed up till the last week or two, then switch to water only. Im not flushing tho and i dont water to run off, so take that fwiw!

White Widow Day 103-ish as well. Really thrilled with her, she has a lot of tops and some fat, dense buds. Such a difference from the Blackjack! Her trichs are mostly clear but I did notice a small amount of cloudy and a few ambers sprinkled in. She’s getting the chop soon. I should probably put a game plan together for this. I’ve heard of going dark for three days before chop, fan leaf removal the day before, gasoline and your favorite bong (oh, that’s not a thing((or safe))) :crying:. I’m open to suggestions on harvesting:d5:
C5BA8B1B-DFF5-4EA7-81E2-59ED3A36E4FB.jpeg
907141A3-2526-4ADC-8266-D8E9F65B1F48.jpeg
04E5B7E7-376B-4035-9745-F76E895DD21D.jpeg
990E8289-0490-4E88-8401-620F755EA804.jpeg
1D1F85A4-408D-48B3-BB0D-FA72EBD39054.jpeg
C3962DE9-2E06-4899-B720-F4A2634AD016.jpeg

So your buds there may be foxtailing, which look like little "bud-warts" or something. They seem to show up as an indicator of stress.
I wonder if you may have dosed the girls with too much light or heat or some combo lately?
As far as feeds go i think im of the mindset you feed up till the last week or two, then switch to water only. Im not flushing tho and i dont water to run off, so take that fwiw!
I’ve been getting up to 82/72rh at times, I wonder if this is why? I’m smoking their fox tailed asses regardless ha! Back to business though, is this a bad deal? They’ve been on a continuous 20/4 light cycle as well...

Heres how my widow went.....chopped her stem, hung her up whole for 2 days. Chopped off half her leaves and hung her back up. Took her down on day 4 and trimmed the rest off. She was dried by day 5 and has been in the jar since.
I burp the jar 1x time daily, for 30 minutes. Pretty simple!

I’ve been getting up to 82/72rh at times, I wonder if this is why? I’m smoking their fox tailed asses regardless ha! Back to business though, is this a bad deal? They’ve been on a continuous 20/4 light cycle as well...
My widow foxtailed as well, tho im sure its cause i blasted her with too much light. Im smoking the sh!t outta her so i dont think its a deal breaker at all lol

My widow foxtailed as well, tho im sure its cause i blasted her with too much light. Im smoking the sh!t outta her so i dont think its a deal breaker at all lol
All I needed to hear haha! I did keep the light higher once I got this tent set up. They used to sit on milk crates and get blasted with 600w hps. Going to have to see what the light upgrade brings if o do upgrade

I do not know how much, if at all, this will affecy foxtailing and plant stress levels but apparently b vitamins can help your plant in those instances, and possibly some of the fungicides can strengthen the plants natural defenses

Back