New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

Day 80~ I finally did a flush on both girls this morning. I’m going to stop feeding and do 3L waterings daily from here on out. Trichs are clouding up but there’s still tons of clear ones, no amber that I’ve seen. Pistils remain mostly white with a few brown/red ones. Now we wait. .Almost every pistol on Lollita is brownish, has been for quite some time, strange how different strains do A lot of different things.

Ok now I’m confuzzled. I figured this was a good time for a flush but should I keep feeding until pistols are no longer white? I read the reply on @rick-j s grow and it has me second guessing things. I also know 10 people will do this 10 different ways. Buds look great but if it’s too early to cut the Nutes, I sure wouldn’t mind giving them more as long as it’s needed. Help :help:

Ok now I’m confuzzled. I figured this was a good time for a flush but should I keep feeding until pistols are no longer white? I read the reply on @rick-j s grow and it has me second guessing things. I also know 10 people will do this 10 different ways. Buds look great but if it’s too early to cut the Nutes, I sure wouldn’t mind giving them more as long as it’s needed. Help :help:
I dont plan on flushing at all unless my plant gives me clear cut signals that i should.
Ive fed light the whole grow and i plan on weaning her off the megacrop the last couple weeks but none of that flushing for me.
I think i would use the trichomes to guage when to flush. Id let them cloud up pretty solidly, maybe a few amber then flush and proceed to water only for the last week or two. I want the couch lock high so personally id flush when theres amber, then let it ripen

Ok. I thought things would progress really fast at the end so I jumped the gun anticipating trichs and pistils would change fairly quick. I’m in ProMix (jic I haven’t mentioned it a thousand times haha) so I know any flushing could be done in three days to a week from chop. I’ll let the girls enjoy their flushed medium for today and will hit them with the good stuff again tomorrow. I’ll keep feeding daily until I’m further along. I can’t imagine a flush would do much damage to them at this point :thanks:.

I’d keep feeding
You do have what looks like lots of long white fresh pistils still working.
You might be closer to 3 weeks from chop than 2. But can’t really tell the pictures have a lot of yellow in them in my end.
:vibes:
I hate looking at the pics myself, I need to get a light set up for photo ops so I don’t have that annoying yellow hue going on. It really does make it harder to play show and tell when all you see is damn yellow ha!

I dont plan on flushing at all unless my plant gives me clear cut signals that i should.
Ive fed light the whole grow and i plan on weaning her off the megacrop the last couple weeks but none of that flushing for me.
I think i would use the trichomes to guage when to flush. Id let them cloud up pretty solidly, maybe a few amber then flush and proceed to water only for the last week or two. I want the couch lock high so personally id flush when theres amber, then let it ripen

this is the method i went with! figured if it has amber then 2 weeks to get bigger should be enough for couchlock effect.

been awhile @SaltyReefer !

nice to see the girls are getting bigger. i think you can use a little more time and wait for those clears to cloud up.

check this out:

when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

@thedailydose it sure has been a while!! I’ve been keeping busy with these girls ffs haha. I ran into electrical issues when my GFCI decided it no longer liked the load of a 600W HPS bulb firing up. The girls spent most of a day, here and there blacked out. Got that situated and my basement was so damp, I was concerned with mold. One ginormous dehumidifier later, we’re back on easy street. Had to ramp the ventilation to full blast to keep parameters in check but it all balances out. Def looking at a larger tent, I’m HOOKED. Wish I could show these WW colas in person, they’re looking amazing. Huge thanks for the Harvest Guide, that’s going to come in handy dandy. Gonna follow the advice I received tonight and see how well we can do! Thanks @baked in the bluegrass @rick-j @Frenjamin Banklin for all the words of encouragement, wisdom, etc... I’m stoned so there’s that. But seriously, I’m already thinking bigger because of how this grow has turned out. It only did so because of a lot of your guidance. Pretty fkn cool lot you are :jointman::pass:

@thedailydose it sure has been a while!! I’ve been keeping busy with these girls ffs haha. I ran into electrical issues when my GFCI decided it no longer liked the load of a 600W HPS bulb firing up. The girls spent most of a day, here and there blacked out. Got that situated and my basement was so damp, I was concerned with mold. One ginormous dehumidifier later, we’re back on easy street. Had to ramp the ventilation to full blast to keep parameters in check but it all balances out. Def looking at a larger tent, I’m HOOKED. Wish I could show these WW colas in person, they’re looking amazing. Huge thanks for the Harvest Guide, that’s going to come in handy dandy. Gonna follow the advice I received tonight and see how well we can do! Thanks @baked in the bluegrass @rick-j @Frenjamin Banklin for all the words of encouragement, wisdom, etc... I’m stoned so there’s that. But seriously, I’m already thinking bigger because of how this grow has turned out. It only did so because of a lot of your guidance. Pretty fkn cool lot you are :jointman::pass:
How come my trichs don't look so round and pretty like the ones in the pics---------its still confusing when you only have two brain cells left! Good thing we have a bunch of help! I've got 1 amber in the middle of thousands of clears? Some of them look downright weird--anyway, won't be long-----you sound pretty fkn cool toooo--:jointman:

What’s up peeps? So nothing to report really, still feeding the girls daily and watching those buds swell up. I haven’t posted much about the pineapple I have going but I do have questions. She’s really exploded lately and I have multiple branches stretching pretty high up. LST has been limited since I’ve had such a hard time not breaking things off of her. Main question is, she’s heavy into flower but has 3-4 branches that are significantly taller than the rest. I can’t tie them down to even the canopy so what’s the remedy for this? I thought about cutting them down to match the canopy but that sounds like a crap idea for her. Thoughts?

Back