New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

Funny you mention the heat @rick-j , I ran into some troubles a few days ago with this grow because of heat lol. My girls were all droopy and the leaves felt thin, this after a 3 L watering the night before. I was baffled for a bit but noticed my heater kicked on and drive temps to almost 90 degrees! I kicked the heater out of the tent (my basement is no longer cold lol) and upped my exhaust to a constant medium setting. So far so good! I also fed another 3 L that day and they recovered nicely. So far Blackjack is moving along and will likely finish ahead of the WW. Buds are developing and I’m starting to see a lot of trichomes on the leaves. How has Lollita been doing? I haven’t looked at journals for a few days.
Lollita is getting very frostie and is growing into being a nice older ladie! Those LED lights are still a pain, but i'm learning some tricks. That's good that it's not cold, just watch out for those tornados!

Lollita is getting very frostie and is growing into being a nice older ladie! Those LED lights are still a pain, but i'm learning some tricks. That's good that it's not cold, just watch out for those tornados!
Glad to hear she’s coming along well, I’ll drop in on your grow journal in a bit to see what’s been going on there. I know when I was doing reef tanks, the transition to LED was a huge learning curve for me. There’s a lot of different factors at play and all you can do is research, make adjustments, and more research haha.

Ok so maybe panic isn’t the word I’m looking for but I sure could use some input here. I’m currently on day 65 and Dr. Seeds says my WW should finish out around days 70-80. I’m starting to stack buds and recently switched to Overdive to stretch the flowering process. I feel as though I’m at, past, or really close to the point where a final flush and transition to just water should happen. I’ve been feeding 3L daily this week as the girls have been drinking it up like crazy. I feel as though the final stretch is just about complete so this is where I want to make sure I finish this first grow properly. Aside from the “to flush or not to flush” debate, when is a flush ideally done?

Seems like a week to 2 weeks before chopping is a common time for flushing.
Tho i think ive read where a couple of the afn peeps dont flush and run nutes up to the chop.
Im on that kind soil life, all water all the time!

Seems like a week to 2 weeks before chopping is a common time for flushing.
Tho i think ive read where a couple of the afn peeps dont flush and run nutes up to the chop.
Im on that kind soil life, all water all the time!
Yeah, I’ve read quite a bit the past few days (especially with the site being down for so long). My problem is, I’ve never grown before so I’m clueless on how to gauge where I’m at as far as when things are getting to that 1-2 week mark :face:

I just got a jewelers loupe yesterday, going to have to put it to use later today!
This is a tough time for us rookies, don't know why, I think it's called patience, you are going to have fun with that scope. That should make it a lot easier:rofl:, i'm just starting to look at my trich's at day65---- good luck with yours!:jointman:

This is a tough time for us rookies, don't know why, I think it's called patience, you are going to have fun with that scope. That should make it a lot easier:rofl:, i'm just starting to look at my trich's at day65---- good luck with yours!:jointman:
That loupe I got works great but damn I can’t hold steady long enough to focus for long lmaoo

Back