New Grower Grow Zero//White Widow, Blackjack, & Pineapple from Dr. Seeds in PROMIX

What’s up peeps? So nothing to report really, still feeding the girls daily and watching those buds swell up. I haven’t posted much about the pineapple I have going but I do have questions. She’s really exploded lately and I have multiple branches stretching pretty high up. LST has been limited since I’ve had such a hard time not breaking things off of her. Main question is, she’s heavy into flower but has 3-4 branches that are significantly taller than the rest. I can’t tie them down to even the canopy so what’s the remedy for this? I thought about cutting them down to match the canopy but that sounds like a crap idea for her. Thoughts?
Cut them off-----"smoke em if ya got em"--I harvested my top cola and a few top buds from Lollita starting 11 days ago, the rest of her has been catching up. I sampled some of the 11 day old buds that has been jarred up for 7 days this AM, very pleased! What do the trich's look like on those branches? I don't do that LST stuff, the cola of Lollita was way higher than the other branches, this 2 part harvest is going well so far for me.------Good luck---:jointman:

Would a scrog net be any use at this late point in the grow?
@baked in the bluegrass that’s not anything I want to attempt at this very moment lol. She probably could go into one but I haven’t done any research on it and I still have the other two waiting to finish up in the same tent. I pulled three of the tallest branches (main cola is one of the three) outwards at a ridiculous angle just to get the tops even for now. I’ll have to see where she goes from there.
Cut them off-----"smoke em if ya got em"--I harvested my top cola and a few top buds from Lollita starting 11 days ago, the rest of her has been catching up. I sampled some of the 11 day old buds that has been jarred up for 7 days this AM, very pleased! What do the trich's look like on those branches? I don't do that LST stuff, the cola of Lollita was way higher than the other branches, this 2 part harvest is going well so far for me.------Good luck---:jointman:
@rick-j this is the younger Pineapple I’m talking about here, nothing smokeable on this girl yet haha.

@baked in the bluegrass that’s not anything I want to attempt at this very moment lol. She probably could go into one but I haven’t done any research on it and I still have the other two waiting to finish up in the same tent. I pulled three of the tallest branches (main cola is one of the three) outwards at a ridiculous angle just to get the tops even for now. I’ll have to see where she goes from there.
@rick-j this is the younger Pineapple I’m talking about here, nothing smokeable on this girl yet haha.
Sorry, I got a little high and lots of other stuff----- I think I was writing a thread on my page to you when I got kinda lost, I get lost easy???------ This has been 1 of the best harvest I have ever had, thanks for all the pointers:thanks: and the friendship! I have never seen this many amber trich's before! Patience is something that doesn't come easy! I am looking forward to a full 4x4 tent! I think we were talking about negative pressure in the tent, maybe keeping the tent door open most of the grow with that big extraction fan OFF!??? I forget, it's very easy for me to get lost!??? I started having a lot of probs with my scrubber. Anyway--- Come on White Widow-------, i'm here with you on the rest of your grow-----lookin forward to a full 4x4 tent in my grow room! Your girls are lookin goooood----- You have a great day!!!!!!!!:jointman:

Sorry, I got a little high and lots of other stuff----- I think I was writing a thread on my page to you when I got kinda lost, I get lost easy???------ This has been 1 of the best harvest I have ever had, thanks for all the pointers:thanks: and the friendship! I have never seen this many amber trich's before! Patience is something that doesn't come easy! I am looking forward to a full 4x4 tent! I think we were talking about negative pressure in the tent, maybe keeping the tent door open most of the grow with that big extraction fan OFF!??? I forget, it's very easy for me to get lost!??? I started having a lot of probs with my scrubber. Anyway--- Come on White Widow-------, i'm here with you on the rest of your grow-----lookin forward to a full 4x4 tent in my grow room! Your girls are lookin goooood----- You have a great day!!!!!!!!:jointman:
No worries @rick-j it happens to the best of us haha! Congrats on the new tent. I’m already trying to find a larger one but the height issue is kicking my butt due to low hanging duct work in the basement. Hoping to find a 6X6 or even an 8X4 if I can find one under 76” tall at a reasonable price. I’m finding the three plants to be a little big for their current space and working that pineapple has been a pain! I have to pull the girls out for maintenance at this point. I also thought about smaller pots but I’d be happier with one large plant vs two or three smaller ones. Anyway, I’m rambling now. Are you going to keep your grow thread open for Ruby?

Blackjack Day~Something or another...
0D729FE9-8728-48B9-B32C-772288B1F1DE.jpeg
99ADBFAC-63B5-4EF8-81ED-C89AF989F278.jpeg
EAE91EF5-E547-4309-BC3B-3800F5424AD7.jpeg

The AFN gods have not given me a server error :worship:.

Looks like I’m back & oh boy have things been crazy. First off, I felt the need to upgrade my tent. I didn’t like being limited and the three girls had really filled my 4’X4’ to the point of having to remove them for any TLC. So I got the new Mars Hydro 4’X8’ and I love it. This will naturally lead to light upgrades now that I can only light half the tent :rofl:. So how about them girls? I’ll blab while I hit this bong and do the pic thing later or something...

White Widow and Blackjack are still going strong. I had a huge “swell” on the B-Jack and have one cola about the size of a Nerf Football! The Bud looks weird to me though, not as tightly stacked as the Widow (will be sure to get pics of this lol). They’re at 100-ish days, I haven’t paid mind to it lately as I couldn’t get on here haha. I’ve been giving them 3L of ph’d water every other day and stopped feeding close to a week ago. They got a nice flush and the Widow is starting to get her yellow fan leafs. The Blackjack hasn’t shown signs of yellowing yet. Trichs have remained clear for the most part but I’m checking daily as I’ve heard they can turn quick. I plan on setting the 4X4 up in another corner to use as a dry tent, hoping it all works out. I have no clue what yields may be but they look promising!! My Pineapple has me worried, she’s been a pain in the arse since the beginning though so why would that change now? She started getting brown/rust spots on fans and the lovely purple stems. I was doing Big Bud for a lot longer than the 2 week recommendation and I suspected I was throwing the parameters off so I stopped. I did a good flush and followed up with a regular dose of Nutes afterwards. She looks better but still seeing spotted leaves popping up :face:. She’s currently in the beginning stages of Bud building and I noticed a lot of pistols turning brown, she’s too young for all that!! Haha. Seriously though, I just want her to keep on with no drama. If she makes it to the end, she looks like she may yield plenty! Time will tell. Ok, this should make up for the gap in my journal. Looks like I’m the last one @baked in the bluegrass @rick-j :pass:

Get them pics up when ya can, we wanna see them girls!
So your spots, could it be something as simple as calmag def? I know gorilla blue started gettin em, ive upped her calmag and its slowed down.
I think part of my issue also came from too much light, a bit of stress.
We'll get em to the finish line even if we gotta drag em!

Blackjack Day 103-ish

So she’s got some massive colas... Thing is, idk wtf to think about the Bud structure. Should I be feeding this thing still? This is where experience comes in I’m sure aha[/ATTACH]
7F45F77F-304D-4A2E-90B9-66F28A872862.jpeg
0D9680BE-E0C6-4EC5-941C-738111227655.jpeg
71B9B653-BC41-4A01-8346-8F29CD72D214.jpeg
22834E7D-2A64-4BEA-B7EB-F86444A6044C.jpeg

Attachments

• 52F4933B-CA7C-402C-AB78-3E0568386F7D.jpeg
    52F4933B-CA7C-402C-AB78-3E0568386F7D.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 13
  • E13D2548-FC28-4900-9C90-2DB50BDC68FE.jpeg
    E13D2548-FC28-4900-9C90-2DB50BDC68FE.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: