Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

My handrolling machines

Here are my collection of handrolling machines.

IMG_2814.JPG

Raw makes one like the Porta I have. Ofcourse I need one with a Raw logo!
I have yet to find the technique for using the type of rolling machine that I have from RAW. My joints look nice, but they become too compact with a bad draw.

Thus I have to rely on what Raw say about itself.

IMG_2790.JPG

I could not help myself and ordered...

IMG_2816.PNG

Last edited:
Code Red - Supercritical situation!

My SexBud seedlings in coco are dying! The haven't taken food. What's happening?

pH is strictly in range 5.6-5.7. Fed daily. Atomic eats and looks fine.

IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG

@witchyhour, it looks like I am soon ready for Cheesus, if you are. I do god old fashion soil. That works. I know. Coco is modern superstition....

My SexBud seedlings in coco are dying! The haven't taken food. What's happening?

View attachment 655143 View attachment 655144

@witchyhour, it looks like I am soon ready for Cheesus, if you are. I do god old fashion soil. That works. I know. Coco is modern superstition....
ok well it looks like they stretched way too much from your LED/hps being too far, and i precharge my coco with a "starter feed" before i put them in the pot and that way they dont need anything for about 5 days...

Yeah I bought some of the batch64 moonshine mix amended coco for when my next round of seeds arrives. I'm very skeptical about the coco and regret not staying with quality soil.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My last grow I had some stretchy ones, that shot out of the jiffy pots like 4 inches. I just buried them most of the way up. Doesn't leave much room for the roots to grow down and search though :(

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My handrolling machines

Here are my collection of handrolling machines.

View attachment 654840

Raw makes one like the Porta I have. Ofcourse I need one with a Raw logo!
I have yet to find the technique for using the type of rolling machine that I have from RAW. My joints look nice, but they become too compact with a bad draw.

Thus I have to rely on what Raw say about itself.

View attachment 654841

I could not help myself and ordered...

View attachment 654843
Before vaping, I was more of a hand roller I liked making joints about as thick as a cigarette, but about twice as long. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm ready whenever you are! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back