Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Hey my friend
Good luck with the LSD.The NL looks great she will give you a nice yield I think.They look healthy and happy.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Will be interesting to see how the LSDs compare. I am really impressed of Blk - all strains I have tested grow very well. Now we will see how it compares with the original.

Yep - the NL is great. It performs very well in the 20 L bucket. I search for strains that can really benefit from the larger container voulme. Next out to be tested in 20 L buckets are the Autoflower Portal strains Ruby and Black Grape. Just got a large order from Stone. What about your OA? Do you think it is a candidate?

The young plants look good, but have a look at Citrus Noir. There is a pattern of colour differences on the leaves. Could it be light stress or any other kind of stress? I've seen it before and only after I got the COBs. It could look like a Mg issue when I google and look at pics, but extra minerals have no effect.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how the LSDs compare. I am really impressed of Blk - all strains I have tested grow very well. Now we will see how it compares with the original.

Yep - the NL is great. It performs very well in the 20 L bucket. I search for strains that can really benefit from the larger container voulme. Next out to be tested in 20 & buckets are the Autoflower Portal strains Ruby and Black Grape. Just got a large order from Stone. What about your OA? Do you think it is a candidate?

The young plants look good, but have a look at Citrus Noir. There is a pattern of colour differences on the leaves. Could it be light stress or any other kind of stress? I've seen it before and only after I got the COBs. It could look like a Mg issue when I google and look at pics, but extra minerals have no effect.
I only grow in small 5 liter pots because I grow as much plants as I can, it would be nice to see the OA in bigger pots.
I know you don't like cheese stains but the UK auto cheese from Seedsman is a very large plant I think that would be a monster in 20 l pots. The taste is more skunky then cheese. I would look for skunk genetics all I have grown are very big and every time I grow them I say to me a bigger pot will produce a monster.

I made a cross of auto UK cheese X orange assault to give my strain a structure with more branches. I hope to get a skunky orange flavours and a large plant.

I will grow them till my photoperiod grow is finished.

ps I tag you till I start bro.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Back