Indoor First timer: 12 "Critical Bud" double chamber Led system

Hi pals, here a few pictures of the day 36, they seems to be going healthy, even though they're low in size. At least three or four of them have started flowering already and i think most of the will be doing same really soon.
There's not much else to say for now. Vegetative stage is almost finished and i'd just like to hear what do you think about what you see. Any advice for what's next is welcomed as well. Thank you for all guys, you've been a big help in all this, i've learned a lot from you.

xQhxO4q.jpg

hsWz6Ez.jpg

lgFkDGs.jpg

I don't have pictures yet but i started germinating seeds today (remember the smaller tent), 15 "Northern Light Auto", they are supposed to be from a Spanish bank that alleges to harvest them from clones from reputable and bigger banks. I intend to keep the 9 best and put them in 9 ten litters pots. I'll start a new thread for that growing journal.

See you next!

Looking real good dude. Nice and level, chunky, and a lovely shade of dark green. Keep it up broheim...your screen name sounds like a Japanese car model....lol
My Mitsuyota Incandenza is quick off the line.

There called KAAHBS Joe

Looking real good dude. Nice and level, chunky, and a lovely shade of dark green. Keep it up broheim...your screen name sounds like a Japanese car model....lol
My Mitsuyota Incandenza is quick off the line.

There called KAAHBS Joe
Hahaha, thanks bro. About the name i didn't know what to use so i took the surname of a character from a novel i really like, "The infinite jest". I said "well, the book is great so the name too, hahaha. But yes, it actually sound like a japanese car. :smoking::smoking:

:vibe::vibe:

More pictures! Day 53...

Note: I know they look huge on pictures, but they're all actually around 40-50 cm high. I don't know if that's normal considering i did LST and they're on 7 liters pots.

Thank you again, i'll keep updated next week, see ya!

Last edited:
Back