Indoor First timer: 12 "Critical Bud" double chamber Led system

Looks good and nice build. Ever need me just hit me up I was a sucker for training back in the day.

They spread on the light will help but still keep them rotated.. that' a lot of plants when they hit stretch and if ypou train they will gain width and have to be spread out more.

That looks a lot better

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]

I gotta give it to ya.....that is the most Frankenstein light I have seen on AFN and I love it!! Do walk us through exactly what's going on.... would be awesome. How big a spot you got anyway? Even with medium training you can fill up some room with that many ladies. Hope things are growing good man...make them ladies wide and toppy as hell.

There called KAAHBS Joe

And I would start bending by the weekend at the latest. I usually wait till about the 3rd node and grab is above the first right around the main stalk. Make sure the bottom node is not in the wrap. Slide it up to the second just under the leaves. They will help hold it and keep it from sliding up any further with their 90° right angles. And the new growth at the 45° angle needs to have clear access....this is where a little leaf tucking comes in. I take a long hobby pipe cleaner...cut it in thirds and use one of the little pieces to good the top leaves out of the way....see pic below from today. Two cleaners....one down below pulling her sideways and the 2nd doing a little overnight leaf management. Do this. Good luck.
c2029c9e7015184e41bcd101b885454e.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

Looks good and nice build. Ever need me just hit me up I was a sucker for training back in the day.

They spread on the light will help but still keep them rotated.. that' a lot of plants when they hit stretch and if ypou train they will gain width and have to be spread out more.

Thanks, you're right, they've been keep inclinating their leaves, not as much as before the panel improvement but they still need being rotated, i'm doing it once or twice a day. You're LST guide it's been quite illustrative, i hope i can do it as good as you're already doing it, thank you again!

Last edited:
I gotta give it to ya.....that is the most Frankenstein light I have seen on AFN and I love it!! Do walk us through exactly what's going on.... would be awesome. How big a spot you got anyway? Even with medium training you can fill up some room with that many ladies. Hope things are growing good man...make them ladies wide and toppy as hell.

There called KAAHBS Joe
Hahahaha, yeah, my engineer assessor friend may not be exactly an aesthetic connoisseur, but he's very fast and efficient though. My grow tent is a 1x2x1 mts, around 40''x80''x40'', by the way.

Hey guys, how you doing, i know you're all good and probably high af so let's go to the important. Here is a new actualization of my grow journal:

So since the last time my kids have been growing a lot and getting bushy really fast, i've had some overwatering problems with some of them but they seems to be recovering good. I started doing LST arund three days ago, and it's been working fine at first glance even though i've cracked up a pair of branches (not too much). @Dr.Bubbles, i tried find some pipe cleaners but it seems that they're just not a thing here on my country, i found them on a specialized hobbycraft store, and they were quite expensive so i've been using pvc coated copper wire and some plant tie that i found on a growshop:

IMG_20180206_155340.jpg
IMG_20180206_155330.jpg

I don't think there is much sense on keeping the individual record, and to be honest take too much time and i'm getting tired of it,
so this is how they look at day 28 since germination:

IMG_20180206_155046.jpg

LST looks difficult at first so i started very carefully, after a while doing it properly things start looking not a big deal, and then is when i became overconfident and fucked it up. There's a lot about not losing concentration i guess. Even though, they don't seem to be going that bad, i'm just a little worried about the flowering start time countdown, i wish i have two more weeks before that.

This one (KS-CBA02 Element) is looking quite good for me, one of my best prospect.
IMG_20180206_154006.jpg

This other one (KS-CBA04 Blank Mind) looks good as well but i think i may be bending it too much, i'm afraidid to be chocking it. ¿What do you think?
IMG_20180206_154211.jpg

To make it short and easy, here are my two questions of the day to you my AFN friends:

1. My kids are growing short and bushy and sometimes it's difficult to find a good place for the hook. Ok, they are indicas, but despite the genetics may i gain some stretching if i lift the light a little, do you think it's this a good idea?
2. How long should i wait between LST sessions?. Every time i see them it seems tempting to make some bondage here and there, but i don't want stressing them too much.

@A-Train

So that's all for now i guess, any question or suggestion is welcomed as always. Have a good one!

Last edited:
Looking good my man. Don't worry about snapping something here or there. Dope is super resilient and will often heal stronger and thicker than it would have sans breakage. Try not to make a habit out of it though lol...but as they say, ya gotta crack a few eggs to make a steak. I was thinking in my head that the neurotic measuring would get old real quick. Lol. Don't sweat it. The best growers ever don't do that....save your energy for what matters. Mixing nooots PRECISELY and keeping the environment in check. Keep at it with the LST....You will be rewarded 5 fold per plant provided u got the space....happy farming.....have some Balut
8afc1d711480d1730dce4fd3997470c0.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

To help with your questions...tight nodal spacing is good. That's what makes tight buds with the the right genetics. When u have short wode plants it means your lighting is good. It's when they turn into thin beanpoles that u are fucking up. As far as how long to wait... 16-30 hours is what I would say. Once a day is usually good....you are just allowing them to develop a different structure....it is pretty low stress as far as training goes. Wide is good. Tops are good. Wide with many tops is really good. Short, wide and with many tops is how u get 200g of dense cola buds.

There called KAAHBS Joe

Your right on par brother. As I outlined in my training guide just go slow. I have broken whole tops out of plants being too heavy handed with the lst. The way the look now is good the inside is showing they will stretch but not as fast as the sativa so in you current spot I would leave them bent as they are and begin leaf fucking daily. By doing this I mean GENTLY tuck those fat upper indica leaves down under the lower foliage the best as possible. The leaves will unsuck them selves over the next 24 hrs then just repeat the process. The light hitting the lower branches and tops is what will signal the lowers to begin stretch. Once they start reaching upwards you can then GENTLY again spread them out towards the rim of the pot an the others will fill the void.

Your light height is fine no sign of stress or stretch so your in the sweet spot. Just keep this pots rotated to different areas daily imo

As for flower don' worry. You have a bit but there is no abrupt stop to stretch in an auto. The initial flowering pha we will still show lots of vertical growth as well.

Back