Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Y

Yip iv tried pure soil and pure coco but my suited style is 50/50 mix best of both
I will try that blend and add some perlite presoaked with light nutes and Rhizotonic.

I was gifted a bottle of lactic acid bacteria from Big Plant Science today. Is it suitable to add it to soil?

I was also recommended to ferment bat poo with LAB and feed with it.

Y

Yip iv tried pure soil and pure coco but my suited style is 50/50 mix best of both
My attempt on pure coco was deadly. My last starving seedling is slowly dying. They refused to eat. I theory, I did everything correct. The one seedling who was not yet terminal was transplanted to soil with 25% coco and 10% pebbels.

Hmmm...let me try giving the terminal girl a resuscitation attempt with soil. Doc will care for the patient immediately.

SexBud was transplanted in soil as a resuscitation attempt. There was no root development in the coco. The root was just some extended stem, thin as a human hair.

I have transplanted in soil with a little worm poo and watered with the best I can offer the hair-like nutrition tube extending from the stem.

Y

i think i have finally made the switch to 100% Coco man... these grapes and grape crosses i have going are my healthiest plants to date and i finally got my system locked in i think! :size::growing:

SexBud was transplanted in soil as a resuscitation attempt. There was no root development in the coco. The root was just some extended stem, thin as a human hair.
my guess is overwatering doc

i think i have finally made the switch to 100% Coco man... these grapes and grape crosses i have going are my healthiest plants to date and i finally got my system locked in i think! :size::growing:

my guess is overwatering doc
Shouldn't coco be soaking wet?
If not, then I better understand.

Shouldn't coco be soaking wet?
If not, then I better understand.
no not at the beginning.. what i do is precharge and soak the pot about 3-4 days ahead of time and let them "cook" in the tent with the other plants and on the 3rd or 4th day it will be drier but not dry and then i put the seedling in..... my pots are never soaked in the early days up until about day 21-23 right around when they show sex hope this helps doc

no not at the beginning.. what i do is precharge and soak the pot about 3-4 days ahead of time and let them "cook" in the tent with the other plants and on the 3rd or 4th day it will be drier but not dry and then i put the seedling in..... my pots are never soaked in the early days up until about day 21-23 right around when they show sex hope this helps doc
Aha...that I have not read anywhere. What you explain completely chages the game.
I will try again when I have space. If I can't rescue the SexBud, there is time to crack another bean.

Aha...that I have not read anywhere. What you explain completely chages the game.
I will try again when I have space. If I can't rescue the SexBud, there is time to crack another bean.
yea i would start another doc, i wouldnt waste time on a stunted tap root baby

Back